Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

53 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Especially now they’ve added a fourth 90 rated pick. Doing Bronze packs and putting them all in this almost makes the SBC free.

Yeah that how I pretty much done it was bugging me getting so many cards but worked out ok. Same with the csl managed to get that pretty much all done through bronze packs 

11 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Yeah that how I pretty much done it was bugging me getting so many cards but worked out ok. Same with the csl managed to get that pretty much all done through bronze packs 

I think I’m going to put all my high rated cards I won’t use into Militao, once I know there’s nothing coming at 6. 
Once TOTS has gone there’ll be no point opening packs, there’s only five gold cards that are over 100k and all of them are so hard to pack, unless something else comes the games dead.

12 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I think I’m going to put all my high rated cards I won’t use into Militao, once I know there’s nothing coming at 6. 
Once TOTS has gone there’ll be no point opening packs, there’s only five gold cards that are over 100k and all of them are so hard to pack, unless something else comes the games dead.

I need a Rb then think that’s about it for me did the grielish objective quite easily so I guess people are bored already. 

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Ultimate Team of the season pack has been added to the code.

Such a scummy company man they know that people will have drained their clubs doing the  deluxe trash packs thinking nothing else was coming... I’m lucky my club was stacked with high rated fodder but you can see their approach hoping it will force people to buy fp in the hope off getting high rated cards 🐀 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kyuubi said:

willy pullers made us rinse our high cards on the deluxe shit

Just now, dbtcity said:

Such a scummy company man they know that people will have drained their clubs doing the  deluxe trash packs thinking nothing else was coming... I’m lucky my club was stacked with high rated fodder but you can see their approach hoping it will force people to buy fp in the hope off getting high rated cards 🐀 

I’ll congratulate you now on your Sommers and Jordan Henderson’s.

14 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Ultimate Team of the season pack has been added to the code.

Just seen this as well I only did one of the deluxe ones so should have enough in my club for a go on this 😂

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I don’t think I can do the guaranteed SBC I already have Messi, Immobile, Kimmich, Hummels and Sommer untradeable.

I just know I’ll get a dupe.

That’s the worry, after chucking Sommer into the sbc I only have red variants I could get duplicates of so at least there will be no discarding I guess... any cards other than Sommer/Trent/Carvijal or Alberto I’ll take 🙏🏻

Edited by dbtcity

12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

David Silva card out. Might be worth doing  if nothing else good comes out 

I did the 94 rated one. The 97 was a bit too pricey for me.

Both cards look great and always great to have a PL left footer. They also bumped his weak foot from 2 to 3 stars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I did the 94 rated one. The 97 was a bit too pricey for me.

Both cards look great and always great to have a PL left footer. They also bumped his weak foot from 2 to 3 stars.

Same. Not enough players to attempt the 97 but happy with the 94 for an 86 rated side. Used some of the dress I had like 90 illic that I just had no use for some dutch totssf cb from turkish league.

Screenshot_20200612-192902_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

Decent start to WL. 4/2 so far.

In the last game went 2-0 down after 20 minutes, the guy shushed me for some unknown reason on both goals.

Rolled the sleeves up, got a pen back pretty quickly. Rest of the game was me battering him with no luck. Finally scored with the last kick of the game and then scored early on in extra time. 

Celebrated every goal, made him watch every replay and wasted time for the rest of extra time.

Most satisfying win on FIFA I think probably ever lol

25 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Decent start to WL. 4/2 so far.

In the last game went 2-0 down after 20 minutes, the guy shushed me for some unknown reason on both goals.

Rolled the sleeves up, got a pen back pretty quickly. Rest of the game was me battering him with no luck. Finally scored with the last kick of the game and then scored early on in extra time. 

Celebrated every goal, made him watch every replay and wasted time for the rest of extra time.

Most satisfying win on FIFA I think probably ever lol

I love games like that. Had one very similar yesterday. 2 down at half time. The guy was dapping both goal celebrations. Went to my all out attack formation and scored 4 in the first 15 mins of the second half. Scored a 5th just after 70mins then he quit. Games like that make me smile.

• Haha 1