Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

11 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Lol theyve pulled the sbc!! Lots of people getting sancho and mane, another f up by EA

You reckon they will let me swap sancho for Trent 😂 I don’t mind sancho thought he was alright then read loads of people had him. 

19 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Ive not recieved any free packs. I play pretty much everyday as well. Oh well dont think i can improve my team much more anyway so not really a problem.

I think you would have had to do the sbc in the first half hour of its release before it was pulled 

Ronaldo and Hummels...

Thank goodness I did the SBC as soon as it was released!

Hopefully its just the crappy weekend league gameplay, but I’m not getting on with CR7 at all, seems very clunky and misses goals that my 95 Vardy would score easily.

34 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

I think you would have had to do the sbc in the first half hour of its release before it was pulled 

Ah got you. I thought they were the free packs they give out towards the end of fifa for logging in for X amount of days.