Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

9 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ffs this game. Last 2 games have disconnected back to the main menu so doesn’t count towards the objectives. Also the dabbing muppets are out in force tonight 🤦‍♂️

Rivals was weird last night. Everyone that went 1-0 up against me did the shushing and dabbing and pausing. And every time I went in front they just quit. Got the 85 Mendy though getting up to 89 looks straight forward enough.

20 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Rivals was weird last night. Everyone that went 1-0 up against me did the shushing and dabbing and pausing. And every time I went in front they just quit. Got the 85 Mendy though getting up to 89 looks straight forward enough.

I managed to get the 5 wins quite quick like you say I went 1-0 up and people quit. Then the next 2 games I was on course to do the objective both games disconnected and then couldn’t get back on line 

Think I may finally have gotten a decent red pick, and it's from the first weekend league I've failed to hit Gold2. Think there's definitely something in lower rankings receiving better picks.

Got Benzema. Can get him in on 8 chem and also knocks my Jota down to 8 chem but think that's still a good pull? Just not sure if I should start with 93 Ings and bring Benzema on or the other way around.

43 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

My dreams for a top red in Fifa 20 are officially over after bagging immobile and Henderson.... see you in the Fifa 21 thread laaaads lol 🚮

Same picks as me. Could use Henderson. But Immobile no. Next fifa will be the one where i get good pulls from packs 😂

23 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Same picks as me. Could use Henderson. But Immobile no. Next fifa will be the one where i get good pulls from packs 😂

I mean I would’ve been happy with Henderson if I didn’t bag him from my ultimate sbc pack last week lol for what it’s worth if you’ve not used him he’s brilliant as a cdm/box to box midfielder 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m tempted to go again just for some fodder for the icon sbc lol 

I just did 2 82-88 upgrade SBCs and got 88 De Ligt in both of them, so I did another icon SBC and got Raul, he’s not that expensive but I’m kind of glad I got him because I put his 88 into an SBC yesterday after playing 700 games with and hated myself for it.

• Like 2

For some reason it’s not letting me put any of my players in the sbc says failed to save sbc and doesn’t let me confirm it once I have done it. Will have to look on the Xbox later maybe the app is just crap 

16 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The App is really glitchy at the minute. 

Just a bit strange all the other sbc worked yesterday but not this one. Probably telling me not to do it as it will not be worth it 😂