Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

10 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

There’s a new upgrade pack in the game code guarantees 5 88+ players and a 2 84 + one. 

also I hate this game

9E5A7169-61FF-45A4-858C-096BB558F9E7.jpeg

If it’s any consolation you won the team name competition!

got koulibaly 92 and the rest 88s from the 5 x 88+ sbc... all fodder ah well

but the 85-92 sbc is fire!! done it twice got 2 x 87 which is good for the value of the sbc, going to do loads and pump through to the icon sbc :D

15 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

got koulibaly 92 and the rest 88s from the 5 x 88+ sbc... all fodder ah well

but the 85-92 sbc is fire!! done it twice got 2 x 87 which is good for the value of the sbc, going to do loads and pump through to the icon sbc :D

I’ve just rinsed my club to do two icon SBCs and got Campbell and Petit could’ve been worse I suppose.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve just rinsed my club to do two icon SBCs and got Campbell and Petit could’ve been worse I suppose.

thats not bad, both useable I guess, I think the only icon players that will go into most teams will be the top tier ones which are impossible to get lol

29 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

thats not bad, both useable I guess, I think the only icon players that will go into most teams will be the top tier ones which are impossible to get lol

I’m at the point now where top tier icons or 99 tots cards are the only thing that will really improve my squad. So I just put everything through upgrade packs.

Is there anywhere the better game is dirt cheap? Quite fancy picking it up but don’t fancy paying £25 this far into the life cycle 

Edited by Stadt

11 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve just got Zambrotta from icon SBC, was annoyed at first but read some comments on futbin and it seems he’s one of the best right backs on the game. Sold Wan-Bissaka so an extra 200k as well. 

I used his baby up untill a month or so back he’s superb 

If anyone is thinking about doing the Ribery/Dembele cards I’d just stick to cards you can buy! I did them both for about 70k and I don’t know if it was game play or not but I prefer my untradeable Benzema and Mahrez at the minute

also the 88+ sbc is pish lol neuer and a load of 88 stinkers

sucked into another icon pack... Seedorf...they just keep baiting me with the Dutch flag

Edited by dbtcity

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

If anyone is thinking about doing the Ribery/Dembele cards I’d just stick to cards you can buy! I did them both for about 70k and I don’t know if it was game play or not but I prefer my untradeable Benzema and Mahrez at the minute

also the 88+ sbc is pish lol neuer and a load of 88 stinkers

sucked into another icon pack... Seedorf...they just keep baiting me with the Dutch flag

I’d rather get baited with a Dutch flag than see the bloody Japanese or Irish flag again, I need to stop doing icon SBCs, I only really want one of five players and the chances of getting them are next to none.