Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Looks like I’ll be stopping at 6 wins what a waste of time. 5 games left. Won 4 games pretty early on tonight thought might make it to 8 but since then everything has gone crap. Players are so slow and the defence just disappears. No idea how people get to gold or more 😂

12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Looks like I’ll be stopping at 6 wins what a waste of time. 5 games left. Won 4 games pretty early on tonight thought might make it to 8 but since then everything has gone crap. Players are so slow and the defence just disappears. No idea how people get to gold or more 😂

Hope to get to 11 wins tomorrow early on then relax. Even tho that qualifies me for next week. Been a grind for a few weeks now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Could just be something as simple as custom tactics. Boring as it is, I find that to have any success in weekend league you need a defensive set up with deep defensive line. 

I'm not an amazing FIFA player, but I always get gold2. 

I've got it set up so that I have 3 different formations to switch to in game by switching between defensive, basic, attacking etc. Even my attacking mode is still slightly on the defensive side custom tactics wise, just a more attacking formation with two out and out strikers. 

So if I'm faced with a god squad I'm straight into my defensive mode. If I'm against a beatable team I'm straight in to attacking. And then obviously adapt in game based on how the game's going.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Md9 said:

Should keep going until its impossible to get the next rank. Go for the 8 wins mate. You might find sunday a bit easier

14 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Should keep going until its impossible to get the next rank. Go for the 8 wins mate. You might find sunday a bit easier

I might leave it until as late as possible later then I might get a few rage quits I need. Think next time I will leave Friday nights and see if I get on any better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I might leave it until as late as possible later then I might get a few rage quits I need. Think next time I will leave Friday nights and see if I get on any better 

I’ve played 3 weekend leagues since tots started. The first one I got 14 wins with 3 to go. The middle one I got 6 wins and this weekend I’m 14-14 atm. The difference is the bad one I played 30 games on a Friday and the others I played 5 on a Friday night and the rest spread over the weekend.

Needed a run of 3 runs on the bounce at the end but ended up on my customary 17 wins again.

Squad changes, awards change, opponents change, but one thing that remains constant is that I get gold2. 

I'll take it but would be nice to improve lol

Finished 17/5 this weekend, felt comfortable in all but 2 games where I can safely say I got slapped, Tots Son was a massive buy for me as I’ve missed having a st with a 5* weak foot! The guy was next level In front of goal.... 

im with you boys re players all of a sudden turning to muck though, tried to lob baby Del P back into the starting line up and although he felt as good as he has all year for me he just couldn’t finish for toffee! Was like they totally needed his shooting as everything was hit with zero power and pretty much straight at the keeper

• Like 1

Watched a bunch of the Fifa YouTubers open piles of the guaranteed TOTSSFs and not once did I see anyone get any of the big cards. In fact, I didn't even see anyone get anything other than keepers, CBs that you wouldn't use and the lower tier cards.

Edit: Literally, as I posted that @pmcla26 proves me wrong lol

Edited by spacemunky