Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Kante Shapeshifter from the party bag. Fits in nicely for my Leicester team. Just need to get a special Kasper now but I’m not sure I want to pay 50k.

Would like the Kante and Mahrez cards. Just got the Maguire card as done the prem sbc again but will no doubt throw him into an sbc at some point. 

52 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Vardy headliner from the party bag sbc. Swap him for potm one I have. Not much difference but potm just doesn’t seem as good as he was 

Fresh cards always have that "boost".

I picked up prime Socrates since it was down to 300K. Had him the previous two Fifas and he's still a beast for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got Rooney, not sure if it’s any good or not. Lost my final weekend league game from being 3-0 up aswell would’ve got me gold 3 if I’d won.

i did the rooney sbc, used him for 300 games he was unreal for me as a cam, my top goal scorer... however ever since tots, hes become so shit, completely useless. Its weird how that happens to some players

• Like 1

Finally made it into Div 5 on rivals. I’m sure everyone doing objectives has helped but starting to get the hang of it! Grew up playing Daley Thompson’s Decathlon so then number of buttons you have to press has taken some getting used to!

• Like 1

Just need to play 6 more games for the next Fernandes card. It will mean I have 3 of him I can chuck into sbcs if needed as packed his winter refresh the other day. Then will have about 13 days to get 8 wins hopefully do it. 

5 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

There’s a new upgrade pack in the game code guarantees 5 88+ players and a 2 84 + one. 

also I hate this game

9E5A7169-61FF-45A4-858C-096BB558F9E7.jpeg

5 x 88+ players jeez? must be a player pick or super expensive lol