Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

20 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

It’s December and I’m still playing fut champs (might be the only 1 stupid enough to be doing so on here lol) buuut I finally got a decent red in 95 Neymar 🙌🏻

Have we gone back in time?

Don’t put any money on us making the champions league if so! ;)

Anyone think this maybe a little icon heavy. 

Obviously I don't actually play using that side. But afterall those icon swaps I still haven't actually got anything rated better than 91.

Is it too much to ask for a Maradona, R9 or ronaldinho.

Screenshot_20200723-062711_Companion.jpg

17 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I mean the game is dead lol 

I get that, but you said it’s December not July. Unless I’m misunderstanding?

For what it’s worth I think I’m going to venture in to Champs this weekend, just for a laugh. 

Sure I’ll regret it within a couple of games though :teehee:

33 minutes ago, stu said:

I get that, but you said it’s December not July. Unless I’m misunderstanding?

For what it’s worth I think I’m going to venture in to Champs this weekend, just for a laugh. 

Sure I’ll regret it within a couple of games though :teehee:

I meant It may as well be December as the game is so dead ie this December coming lol... poor attempt of humour... on another note champs has been so stress free for me for a month or so I literally just get to 14 and stop which I usually do in under 20 games, just been doing it for the red fodder really 

Finished my final icon pack with nedved, so in total i got

litmanen 

deco

rui costa

litmanen

makelele

roberto carlos

essien

litmanen

makelele

lehmann

nedved

apart from roberto carlos and and essien what a sorry list lol

Rumours are they may release a moments sbc in the coming days, probably quite expensive, wonder if ill be gifted a prime moments litmanen :dry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

so it looks like the new icon pack is a gamble of either prime or moments!

FB_IMG_1595595899542.jpg

Total shambles man why can’t they just make it a moments sbc! I imagine it will just be full of primes again, shame it’s not a player pick

44 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Total shambles man why can’t they just make it a moments sbc! I imagine it will just be full of primes again, shame it’s not a player pick

player pick would be so good at this stage!! even if its a pick between 2-3 players... im really tired of seeing that damn finnish flag lol

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

any body have any idea how it would carry over to 21?

FB_IMG_1595611981685.jpg

If it was anything like last year it was a bunch of club items, like stadium themes and tifo’s. They were ready for you when you logged in to the new game for the first time.

Hope it’s better this time. Being as it’s an actual promo based around it presumably it will be.

Currently 6-3 in weekend league, which isn’t too bad after I lost the first two games. I then won the next 6, but then the game decided my run had to come to an end after I conceded this goal in the last few minutes... 🤬

7 hours ago, stu said:

Currently 6-3 in weekend league, which isn’t too bad after I lost the first two games. I then won the next 6, but then the game decided my run had to come to an end after I conceded this goal in the last few minutes... 🤬

What a game lollol I blame the star wars themed ball though lol 

29 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Did the new icon sbc.... moments trezeguet lol 🚮 the price of it is an absolute shambles man lol 

Just done it. I’m afraid to open mine...

Genuine heart in mouth moment as I already have his prime. Would have been gutted if I’d have got it again! 😅

Edited by stu
W?
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Annnnooother 1.... moments Koeman lol other than my main team and my Leicester team I’m pretty much fodderless now so I’m officially tapping out lol 

Bet that Dutch flag set the pulse racing! :D

I have and still use his prime card. Whilst his agility isn’t the best, he is useable with a shadow card. His corners and free kicks are fantastic.

1 hour ago, stu said:

Bet that Dutch flag set the pulse racing! :D

I have and still use his prime card. Whilst his agility isn’t the best, he is useable with a shadow card. His corners and free kicks are fantastic.

It definitely got my attention.... not quite to the levels my prime Bergkamp got though ... Dutch.... CF.... next level disappointment lol 

• Haha 1