Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

15 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Objective pack, genuinely read to bin the game off after this weekend and then 5 million of players in two packs. Absolutely gobsmacked. I’ll show you lot my team when I’ve sorted it.

9814CB45-45B2-4091-B42F-16D83FCA5A5C.jpeg

holy shit mate can you send me your pack luck when youre done with it

43 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’d happily swap some pack luck for some ability at the game. I can’t get out of division 8. Drives me mental.

I only dream of div 8 lol

Did the Pogba SBC and completed the James objective. Both excellent cards.

Funny how there's so many great cards at the end of the game. Well, I guess I could skip 21 and wait for 22 on PS5. Probably won't  though :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’d happily swap some pack luck for some ability at the game. I can’t get out of division 8. Drives me mental.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Funny how there's so many great cards at the end of the game. Well, I guess I could skip 21 and wait for 22 on PS5. Probably won't  though :P

A lot comes down to tactics, formation and playing style, I'm generally div 4, some time pop up to 3 when I'm playing well, sometimes top to div 5 if I'm having a bad week. 

To many people get carried away with building the best team, build a team that suit your style.

I'm rocking a liga Nos TOTS team with a normal Ronaldo, Summer heat Bruno and B.Silva, Renato Sanches and Fut Birthday Cancelo.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Sometimes I end up back in 9 or 10 if I’m doing objectives. 
This is my team, it looks expensive but I think Dumfries is the only tradeable player in the squad. I just rinse everything in my club through upgrade SBCs and hope for the best. Obviously those two pack pulls from yesterday have helped a lot. 

CEF99FFF-8FF9-45C9-BB1C-FD70FB3EC54C.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

A lot comes down to tactics, formation and playing style, I'm generally div 4, some time pop up to 3 when I'm playing well, sometimes top to div 5 if I'm having a bad week. 

To many people get carried away with building the best team, build a team that suit your style.

I'm rocking a liga Nos TOTS team with a normal Ronaldo, Summer heat Bruno and B.Silva, Renato Sanches and Fut Birthday Cancelo.

Completely agree. It’s not the stacked Prime Icon teams I hate facing it’s the ones who still have gold Joe Gomez in defence as I just know they’re going to be a better player than me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Nice team how do you get on with that it  in WL or Div rivals?

I stop at G2 or G3 as I cba lol but I was 14-6 at the weekend just gone, as for division rivals I hover at division 4/5 as I’m casual on it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

He’s an amazing passer and loves to hit the post a lot lol I love him but I do find him rather slow compared to Mbappe and Dembele 

It took me ages to start getting goals from him. I think I was just expecting him to be amazing without any work from me though. He gets as many assists as he does goals now. 

26 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Could use a PL LW, so that Pulisic will do nicely.

A bit more expensive, but I can recommend that Trezeguet card. 5* week foot and 5* star skill moves, plus a chance of being upgraded to 93 or 95 depending how Villa do against West Ham on Sunday.

Seriously think his current 92 card is better than Pulisic’s card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1