Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Got bored and sold a few PL players to make a Serie A team. Amazing how cheap it is to put together a good squad with all the re-released cards in packs. I picked up Scream Insigne for 42K. Paid around 600K for it at the beginning of the year. Good thing I sold it off awhile back, but great to have it back.

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Got a gift Ultimate pack.

Best card was Donnarumma :P

Mine was Delaney 🙁 thought would get at least one special card. Oh well at least it was free. Acerbi from the serie a sbc aswell 

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Bentancur from the Serie A TOTSSF SBC.

Not the best, but will be usable in my new Serie A squad.

That’s a glitch isn’t it? He was in the community team of the season, not the Serie A.

9 minutes ago, stu said:

That’s a glitch isn’t it? He was in the community team of the season, not the Serie A.

If that’s the case people who got him will prob get another free card like when get messed up with the sancho one, which I then got sancho again 😂

18 hours ago, stu said:

They’ve made another balls up as a load of the special cards in set 3 haven’t been given out ie You should be getting an if Zapata and totwm 86 Gomez but they’ve gave out normal cards instead lol I can see people logging in 1 day and getting reimbursed a load of special cards

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

They’ve made another balls up as a load of the special cards in set 3 haven’t been given out ie You should be getting an if Zapata and totwm 86 Gomez but they’ve gave out normal cards instead lol I can see people logging in 1 day and getting reimbursed a load of special cards

Thought it was weird I opened my ultimate pack yesterday and didn’t get one special card, didn’t check to see who I actually got when I didn’t get a walk out. Hopefully I get a few back then! Although a few went in to an SBC, that will be interesting if they were supposed to be special cards.

On 17/07/2020 at 22:46, Kyuubi said:

ok seriously wtf... just packed litmanen for the third ****ing time from the prime icon pack :mad:

Must be something in the water.. I got him twice in two packs the other day. These are genuinely the only way I can improve my team now but I’ve done 20 and the best I got was Kaka, I just want a Cruyff, Eusebio, or Ronaldo.

Marqinhos and Handanovic from the league1 and Seri A sbcs... 

on another note I said I wouldn’t bother with Ribery or Dembele when they first came out but I’ve changed my mind after using them a bit more, if you can afford them get them both absolutely superb especially Ribery the guy is next level

Edited by dbtcity

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Must be something in the water.. I got him twice in two packs the other day. These are genuinely the only way I can improve my team now but I’ve done 20 and the best I got was Kaka, I just want a Cruyff, Eusebio, or Ronaldo.

Yeah same with me tbh, Ive pretty much got my end game team sorted, but would love to have one of the big boys like you mentioned. its getting to the stage where im just going to have to buy one of them with my hard earned coins haha

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Yeah same with me tbh, Ive pretty much got my end game team sorted, but would love to have one of the big boys like you mentioned. its getting to the stage where im just going to have to buy one of them with my hard earned coins haha

I’ve got 550 coins, and about 30 players that aren’t either of my teams. I’ve got nothing left now apart from the hope of getting something in rewards.

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve got 550 coins, and about 30 players that aren’t either of my teams. I’ve got nothing left now apart from the hope of getting something in rewards.

Ah right, you should get some tots players from packs, seems easier to get them now.

Ive got 3 mil coins in the bank :sweating:  debating whether to get baby euesbio or tots cr7.