Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ticket Exchange 2019/20

13 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Bearing in mind that selling tickets (even at face value or less) is illegal, does anyone know if the club have set up the ticket exchange service they have promised ??

Advertised every year and they never deliver it. False advertising surely...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Advertised every year and they never deliver it. False advertising surely...

The club are quite happy to pounce on anyone selling a ticket, for perfectly honest reasons if they can't make it, if they get wind of this.

It really is quite appalling. FOXES TRUST - Can you do anything about this ??

On 05/08/2019 at 17:10, Spudulike said:

The club are quite happy to pounce on anyone selling a ticket, for perfectly honest reasons if they can't make it, if they get wind of this.

It really is quite appalling. FOXES TRUST - Can you do anything about this ??

I received email yesterday saying can upgrade 8 times a season via club sales.

7 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I received email yesterday saying can upgrade 8 times a season via club sales.

But if an adult Season Ticket holder can't make the match, which is getting more often in my case with all the TV moves, then the seat stays empty when others are desperate for a ticket. It can't be sold even at face value, or less. It can only be given away which is not easy lending my card to another when I'm 150 miles away.

15 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I know it is frustrating... a system where we can say "I don't need my seat, can you sell it"  seems so simple...I am sure people have suggested it many times.   Last two season there has been two seats empty in front of me nearly all season :(

Yet clubs across the country and Germany already operate the system - it can’t be hard to replicate the same software for us. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I know it is frustrating... a system where we can say "I don't need my seat, can you sell it"  seems so simple...I am sure people have suggested it many times.   Last two season there has been two seats empty in front of me nearly all season :(

I'm sure this is the type of system the club confirmed they were setting up in that email they sent out.

Edit: Just found the email sent out to all Season Ticket holders on 9th May 2019....

"Not only that, if you find yourself unable to attend any games in the coming campaign, you can now sell your seat on, before a set date, using our new ticket transfer service"

Here

So, is it up and running :dunno:

Edited by Spudulike
Email from LCFC

10 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'm sure this is the type of system the club confirmed they were setting up in that email they sent out.

Edit: Just found the email sent out to all Season Ticket holders on 9th May 2019....

"Not only that, if you find yourself unable to attend any games in the coming campaign, you can now sell your seat on, before a set date, using our new ticket transfer service"

Here

So, is it up and running :dunno:

Not yet!!  I think they have been saying that for a couple years now but never happens...maybe this is the year it will happen :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...