Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Petty reasons for not liking a club #7394:

I haven't want Atalanta to do well for a while now as someone arrogant **** who I don't like IRL predicted 2/3 years ago that they have the squad to break into (and succeed) in the Champions League. I'm not bitter or anything....

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Shame they can’t play in Bergamo now this stage of the stadium if complete. 

Will miss going back to sit on those concrete slabs when it’s all done. It’s been over a decade since I last went back I need to make the effort. 

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Will miss going back to sit on those concrete slabs when it’s all done. It’s been over a decade since I last went back I need to make the effort. 

I’m sure we have had this conversation before but I could barely walk after sitting on them. Bought the expensive seats after that lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

It really irritates me when commentators clearly don't do their homework, isn't hard to do a bit of research on the team and their key players, whoscored or a few bbc match reports would give you an idea ffs. They're paid huge sums to give their analysis of the game, least they can do is prep. 

I was sat next to the BT Sport stats guy on the plane out to Madrid before we played Atletico a couple of years ago. The amount of information they provide the pundits with is incredible, just a case of whether or not they can be bothered to read it.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah he should have retired.

I think Sampdoria might be that final straw for him. I think he'll keep them up, but they have a decent midtable Serie A squad imo the appetites are surely bigger than flirting with relegation. Just can't see their bosses keeping Ranners if it stays like this

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I think Sampdoria might be that final straw for him. I think he'll keep them up, but they have a decent midtable Serie A squad imo the appetites are surely bigger than flirting with relegation. Just can't see their bosses keeping Ranners if it stays like this

Agreed 

19 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I was sat next to the BT Sport stats guy on the plane out to Madrid before we played Atletico a couple of years ago. The amount of information they provide the pundits with is incredible, just a case of whether or not they can be bothered to read it.

It just annoys me so much. They have one of the best jobs in the world. Yet some can barely do the minimum.