Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

**** off Klopp, there wasn't any major talking points that game at all. You should see some of the shit we have to put up with week in week out.

He's such a despisable cvnt, like to make out he's this happy cheery character but in reality he's the biggest nob going when things don't go his way.

Complains about a handball but his own team played on lol lol

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yeah  go on, commentators, start talking about Anfield under the lights in a few weeks.  :rolleyes:

God I hate Liverpool so much that I want the team which literally cheated Leicester City out of a quarter final, and seemingly always knocks us out of Europe, to beat them.

And then go out.

Atletico's team bus better watch out.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

United had Mourinho! lol

Why's he a scumbag anyway? You on about the Beckham incident? 

Yeah that's true about mourhino maybe United would go for him in fact it would be a great fit for them.

I really like him but he has a reputation rightly or wrongly of being a cheating scumbag and playing defensive anti football which I think would put of the absolute elite of premier league football (city and Liverpool basically). Which is unfair especially as someone pep is see as some sort of free flowing football mercurial genius but in reality Simone has done just a good a job with his career with a fraction of the players and money at peps disposal.

• Like 1

I've always liked him as a bit of a guilty pleasure really, they're often a chore to watch but I love the siege mentality about them as a club and he's a big part of that. I thought Liverpool had this tie in the big to be honest (and sadly I still think they'll do it) because Simeone's Atleti aren't quite what they were - or so I thought, they've still got that big performance in them.

Watched Dortmund v PSG as I genuinely can't watch Liverpool on BT, the propaganda is cringeworthy. Thought Dortmund deserved the win. Standard PSG flapping it on the big stage. Haaland is a generational talent. He has got some career ahead of him.