Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hate the way commentators go on about Alexander-Arnold and Robertson switching the play as if they're the first ever players to be able to do that. 

No doubt Liverpool are an exceptional team, but the way (shockingly) that ex Liverpool pundits make them seem as if they've invented pressing or the counter attack is infuriating 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Got a feeling Atalanta Valencia could be a cracker tomorrow. 2 sides that love to attack. In the San Siro, packed out. Both defences a bit leaky. Fancy it to be very entertaining and perhaps more so than the Spurs Leipzig game. 

So many good games in this round, Atalanta are the highest scorers in Serie A which just happens to have a higher goal per game rating than most of the big leagues!

Personally think Getafe Ajax will be a good watch in the Europa League too.

Dreadful game this is. Atletico up to their old dirty tricks again.

Why do referees stop the game when a player is down injured now? They are only supposed to do that when it's a head injury.

Now I remember why I stopped watching European football.

I'm just in the door, having driven home from Manchester this evening.

I went from listening to BBC 5 Live in the car, with cheeky Scouser Stephen Warnock on co-commentary

:revenge:

to BT Sport on the telly, with cheeky Scouser Steve MacMannaman on co-commentary.

:plancque:

#myearsarecoveredinphlegm

#thecampaignforneutralco-comentators 

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Nah,I will never forgive them.

Would like to see Dortmund win it overall.

Atleti to perish in the quarters, due to a penalty clearly from a tackle a yard outside the box, and the VAR cameras not working...

A man can dream.

• Like 2