Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Håland is a freak ain’t he 

I just saw the replay on the second goal - my goodness, what a strike. The ball was struck so ferociously that it was literally a blur at regular speed.

The only question now, I suppose, is which mega-club Håland ends up at next season or at worst, the one after.  As for the tie I still rather suspect that with the away goal PSG will pull through, but Liverpool could be in real trouble.  If Atletico get even one they're in dire straits - needing to score 3 against Simone's iron wall. 

3 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Double standards, hypocrisy, whatever you want to call it but Klopp complaining that the Athletico players would go down as soon as Mane breathed on them smacks of both. 

Andy Robertson being a total shithouse but to moan about Atleti's shithousery is up there too. 

• Like 1

genuinely think these interviews and stuff must be the red shite taking the piss? they are literally as one, fans, players and manager, moaning about EVERYTHING they do every week? 

i don't know what the highlight of outrageousness is, you can pick any of the below for me:

- jurgen klopp moaning that the opposition manager was playing up to the crowd and being overly animated for no real reason

- andy robertson crying that atleti got under his skin with their "antics"

- sadio mane "having to be subbed" because the other team were diving too much 

think i've lost my head a bit reading some of the comments and responses today, a dont quite believe it 

• Haha 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

genuinely think these interviews and stuff must be the red shite taking the piss? they are literally as one, fans, players and manager, moaning about EVERYTHING they do every week? 

i don't know what the highlight of outrageousness is, you can pick any of the below for me:

- jurgen klopp moaning that the opposition manager was playing up to the crowd and being overly animated for no real reason

think i've lost my head a bit reading some of the comments and responses today, a dont quite believe it 

This is my favourite, it’s absolutely sensational.

40 minutes ago, ttfn said:

This is my favourite, it’s absolutely sensational.

i genuinely can't pick. i keep thinking the klopp one has to be the best, most ironic, lack of self awareness i've ever seen, but then the other two are just as good i think. 

Remember when Pickford let that absolute howler in in the derby and Klopp ran on the pitch for no real reason to celebrate with the keeper? He’s guilty of some proper weirdo behaviour I don’t know how he’s kept a straight face with those comments. 

6 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

It's hilarious. They've just been used to getting past teams and patting them on the head and saying "thanks for playing", now a team does enough to stop them and they throw tantrums. 

Glorious.

Just heard McManaman talking about the Atalanta/Valencia game (there was a break in the Spurs game build-up!) and it's literally so generic lol He clearly knows nothing about what these teams and players are like. Just name-dropping here and there and got the old 'Valencia need to get the all-important away goal' line at the end too. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just heard McManaman talking about the Atalanta/Valencia game (there was a break in the Spurs game build-up!) and it's literally so generic lol He clearly knows nothing about what these teams and players are like. Just name-dropping here and there and got the old 'Valencia need to get the all-important away goal' line at the end too. 

It really irritates me when commentators clearly don't do their homework, isn't hard to do a bit of research on the team and their key players, whoscored or a few bbc match reports would give you an idea ffs. They're paid huge sums to give their analysis of the game, least they can do is prep.