Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If Bournemouth held 3,000 away fans it would never be full (or only just).

Yeah to be fair Bournemouth isn't a good away day at all, rubbish pubs, crappy ground. Only good on a bank holiday weekend like we had a few years ago, that was great and town was rammed for of City fans all night. 

30 minutes ago, Gearoid said:

Apart from false hope when you didn't have the courtesy to inform me they were gone

I’m sorry but I hope you manage to find more out there. I had over 20 people ask me about said tickets. I’ve not managed to message all of them yet. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I would imagine that given the popularity of the game he had a large amount of people message him. Providing someone who had responded quicker had already accepted the tickets he had no obligation whatsoever to message back every person individually to let them know they were sold. It would have probably been easier for him to update on here that they were taken but I don't think you can take issue with the fact they were sold to someone who messaged quicker. I don't think you can claim 'false hope' to something you weren't promised, and you simply inquired about!

Hopefully more become available and you get hold of some.

I'd have accepted it if he had posted on here and I realised the situation, but not knowing they were gone led to the false hope, and while I agree he was under no obligation to message me basic manners suggest he should.