Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

Details have been released. Surprised they haven't broken the sale bands down further.

Full Allocation: 2,865 (includes 10 Wheelchair Spaces) 

Prices
Adult: £30, Seniors 60+: £25, Under 22: £20, Under 18: £16, Student*: £20 
Adults with a disability are priced at £25. All other disability tickets are priced as above and include a FREE Personal Assistant.

*Only available over the phone and over the counter.

Wheelchair Spaces are located in Block BL4. 
Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to Away Disability and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.

Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 28 July 
Season Ticket Holders with 360+ Points | Monday 29 July 
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 30 July 
Season Ticket Holders with 310+ Points | Wednesday 31 July 
Season Ticket Holders with 305+ Points | Thursday 1 August 
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Friday 2 August 
All Season Ticket Holders | Monday 5 August
All Fox Members | Tuesday 6 August

Following a trail of a 48-hour exclusive window allowing Away Scheme members to purchase their tickets for Premier League away fixtures, the Club will continue to implement the same system for the 2019/20 season, however with a 24-hour exclusive window on the Sunday and over the counter and on the phone on the Monday with the top criteria

Members Ballot
Please see Members Ticket Ballot page for dates of which you can enter the ballot.

Successful applicants will be able to purchase their tickets from Monday 29 July until Wednesday 31 July. 

Click here for the new Ticket Fees and Charges

"Following a trail of a 48-hour exclusive window allowing Away Scheme members to purchase their tickets for Premier League away fixtures, the Club will continue to implement the same system for the 2019/20 season, however with a 24-hour exclusive window on the Sunday and over the counter and on the phone on the Monday with the top criteria"

Can anyone understand any of this? 

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"Following a trail of a 48-hour exclusive window allowing Away Scheme members to purchase their tickets for Premier League away fixtures, the Club will continue to implement the same system for the 2019/20 season, however with a 24-hour exclusive window on the Sunday and over the counter and on the phone on the Monday with the top criteria"

So away scheme members can buy online on a Sunday. If they are incapable of buying online (can't be many these days), they can buy in person or over the phone from the Monday morning. However, Priority 1 people can also buy on the Monday morning, so they'll have to mingle in.

Whereas last season, they had the Sunday and Monday to themselves without P1 joining them on the Monday in store/over phone.

42 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

And I think 'trail' should read 'trial' but we'll ignore that.

3 hours ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

this will come further down the bands than u think, how many people are p1 and p2 this year for the first two games? normally somebody works it out 

A lot more than last season, didn’t P1 start on 330 points last season? 

If so so it’s only increased by 30 when every STH has had 50 basic points plus any aways they attended.

I know at least one person who was P2 at the start of every season and got into P1 in the second half every time, they are P1 from the off this season.

So more P1’s this time.

I haven’t looked but have we lost the oldest season from our history or is it as was and just increased 50 points from May?

Edited by promised land

11 hours ago, promised land said:

If so so it’s only increased by 30 when every STH has had 50 basic points plus any aways they attended.

I know at least one person who was P2 at the start of every season and got into P1 in the second half every time, they are P1 from the off this season.

So more P1’s this time.

I haven’t looked but have we lost the oldest season from our history or is it as was and just increased 50 points from May?

Without actually attending that many away games (probably 5-8 every season), I now find myself in P2 by 15 points.

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

How far back do seasons go now for away games to count?

surely they’ll have to start removing a season every season sometime in the future. 

I think they did back in the day but it now goes back to the start of 14/15 season when we came back up.

On 25/07/2019 at 21:17, promised land said:

So more P1’s this time.

Correct p1 this year starting at 360 is essentially a 20 point drop from last season. As you point out. 330 last season with 50 added renewal points would have made 380 the same place. So there's gonna be a lot of band jumping. Especially down the order. 

My daughter's is now p2. And my lad has made p3. Basically for having a season ticket for 6 years and doing about 12 aways in that time. Managed to get him a Chelsea on his own ref which came as a surprise.