Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

53 minutes ago, TheReaper87 said:

I have no prob paying the fiver it’s just how to go about it, I was made to pay the reduced rate of £25 as my bro has recently turned 60, where and how do I pay the £5, is it on the gate on the day, do I ring ticket office?

You can’t really ring the ticket office as in theory you’re son does not deserve the ticket, your brother does. Then if your brother can’t go the next deserving person should get it as per priority points.

38 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It was bottom tier when I went, no idea what year, 2010? Andy King scored after 5 mins and then we got battered but held onto a 1-0. Championship.

It was. I was there too. But I’ve been in top tier a couple of times - once when we lost 4-1 first game of season and in 02/03 when Brian Dean scored for us I’m sure I was top tier then. All my other visits have been bottom tier in recent seasons.