Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

2 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Managed to get mine. Where is everyone drinking before?

Very chilled out City for drinking as an away fan unless you go near the ground.

West Street/Division Street will be popular but if you want old man real ale types, Kelham Island is arguably the best area in England for it.

Some class boozers in Sheffield.

• Like 1

EDIT 65 left - if this makes tomorrow, there will only be a handful!

13 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Bit strange though that the last block to be sold is showing as sold out. Normally it’s just greyed out until it needs to be released. 

I think that because there were wheelchair friendly spaces at the front, the block got 'opened' but greyed out the majority of the 300 or so tickets until the others sold out due to selling criteria from Sheffield United. Hence why it appeared sold out but another 300 or so tickets released this morning.

Edited by Yes N'Didi

I often get 2 tickets as me and the bro go but, on occasions my lad goes away with me, trouble is now, my bro turned 60 and for this game it meant my bros ticket is £25 but, my lad is going, do I chance it or is there a way to pay the extra £5.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Only lower tier.

I still don't get that. It used to be top tier, I'm sure it did. I've been in the past and done the upper tier.

56 minutes ago, TheReaper87 said:

I often get 2 tickets as me and the bro go but, on occasions my lad goes away with me, trouble is now, my bro turned 60 and for this game it meant my bros ticket is £25 but, my lad is going, do I chance it or is there a way to pay the extra £5.

I would bet good money they don't check, countless examples of many clubs never checking. Don't give an already minted football club an extra fiver of your hard-earned

2 hours ago, TheReaper87 said:

I wouldn't be risking not getting into an away game for the sake of a fiver.

Just think of it as a contribution towards the McBurnie fee.

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

I wouldn't be risking not getting into an away game for the sake of a fiver.

Just think of it as a contribution towards the McBurnie fee.

I have no prob paying the fiver it’s just how to go about it, I was made to pay the reduced rate of £25 as my bro has recently turned 60, where and how do I pay the £5, is it on the gate on the day, do I ring ticket office?