Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Don't bank on it.

It fears me our end will be shit (I should expect it really) given where I know loads of match going Blades. Out of all the aways it's this one I really hope it's a good away end..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Only thing that annoys me about away ends is people on their phones for 90 minutes. Couldn't care less about them making noise, but show some interest in the game or the club

Especially that lad that records himself at games :/ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Looks like everyone is holding out for B3 to be released... Still over 100 tickets in each of the two blocks on sale.

All blocks now open. Just over 700 tickets left, expect a big dent in that by the end of today but I suspect it will make tomorrow. Doubt it will go beyond that.

On 29/07/2019 at 18:59, Fox92 said:

It fears me our end will be shit (I should expect it really) given where I know loads of match going Blades. Out of all the aways it's this one I really hope it's a good away end..

Based on everyone I know going our away end is basically gonna be hammered. 

Does that translate into a decent atmosphere. Guess we will find out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

317 tickets left - absolutely no chance this makes it past tomorrow. This could even be sold out before 9am.

300 tickets left in blocks BL1, BL2 and BL3.

The web site is saying that block BL4 is "sold out", but I don't think it's ever been open.   There are about 360 tickets in this block, so unless the club have reserved them all for themselves ... some of these should appear on sale.

So with a bit of luck, there may be some more tickets available than currently shown?

10 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

300 tickets left in blocks BL1, BL2 and BL3.

The web site is saying that block BL4 is "sold out", but I don't think it's ever been open.   There are about 360 tickets in this block, so unless the club have reserved them all for themselves ... some of these should appear on sale.

So with a bit of luck, there may be some more tickets available than currently shown?

Might be, in the link to the block below, all appear to be greyed out as sold but could be unreleased, you never know.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/sheffield united v leicester city/2019-8-24_15.00/bramall lane?area=66d7484a-1d9f-e911-80dd-005056010062&type=&noredir&selMode=