Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

17 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Out of interest how did you fail? Post code?

Made an account and it says you need 500 loyalty points, looks like you have to buy a membership.

Has anyone managed it?

Edited by ren

31 minutes ago, ren said:

Made an account and it says you need 500 loyalty points, looks like you have to buy a membership.

Has anyone managed it?

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/july/blades-v-leicester-tickets/

Looks like they are preventing people buying tickets who have not been to a game before. Sounds like 500 points is the equivalent of having attended 5 games

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/july/blades-v-leicester-tickets/

Looks like they are preventing people buying tickets who have not been to a game before. Sounds like 500 points is the equivalent of having attended 5 games

Yeah I though so, makes sense to prevent away fans like me haha but bit harsh on possible new Sheff Utd match go-ers surely?

1 hour ago, ren said:

Yeah I though so, makes sense to prevent away fans like me haha but bit harsh on possible new Sheff Utd match go-ers surely?

You mean glory supporters? Tough shit imo 😂.

Really looking forward to this as bizarrely I know a few Sheff U season ticket holders/supporters coupled with the fact I’m on the piss all day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ren said:

Bet they suddenly gained a few thousand "life long supporters" coincidently having been promoted...

Just saw this thread, so apologies in advance for the double post!

I will be going to the game tomorrow without a ticket for our end. There are plenty of tickets left in the home end so I will sit there if needs be, but if - for whatever reason - anyone has a spare student or adult away ticket available for tomorrow, I will happily buy it off you tomorrow in Sheffield!

Cheers! 

7 minutes ago, ianormondroyd said:

I have one spare OAP ticket at a cost of £25. Not sure if it can be upgraded. However, somebody that I have just offered it to said that when he called the ticket office they were quite unclear and unhelpful.

An OAP is 60yrs+ 

PMd you