Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Sheffield United Away 24/08/2019 15:00 KO

16 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Correct p1 this year starting at 360 is essentially a 20 point drop from last season. As you point out. 330 last season with 50 added renewal points would have made 380 the same place. So there's gonna be a lot of band jumping. Especially down the order. 

My daughter's is now p2. And my lad has made p3. Basically for having a season ticket for 6 years and doing about 12 aways in that time. Managed to get him a Chelsea on his own ref which came as a surprise.

You say 380 should be P1 theoretically speaking but that is without any away games last season, which to hold on to P1 many years ago you had to do 12 IIRC.

So P1 should’ve been up at around the 390/395 point mark. Something says a lot of P1’s didn’t do almost all the games last season as surely the club have a target amount for fans in each criteria to make sales dates easier. 

But it’s good for fans trying to climb the ladder, as a few have.

5 hours ago, promised land said:

You say 380 should be P1 theoretically speaking but that is without any away games last season, which to hold on to P1 many years ago you had to do 12 IIRC.

So P1 should’ve been up at around the 390/395 point mark. Something says a lot of P1’s didn’t do almost all the games last season as surely the club have a target amount for fans in each criteria to make sales dates easier. 

But it’s good for fans trying to climb the ladder, as a few have.

I guess there is still the away scheme which is for people who go every game or close to.

If demand increases, e.g. Leicester do well this season, or a Bournemouth comes along, then bands will be adjusted. Let's see how the Sheff game goes down the bands, first real test.

40 minutes ago, RutlanderFox said:

Is there a way of checking how many points you have? I thought it displayed it on your personal account but it doesn't seem to anywhere nor explain how the point system works so you can work it out for yourself

I can’t see the points total when using my phone but can when using my laptop - give that a try if you haven’t already 

59 minutes ago, RutlanderFox said:

Is there a way of checking how many points you have? I thought it displayed it on your personal account but it doesn't seem to anywhere nor explain how the point system works so you can work it out for yourself

Click on tickets first then click on your name in the top right corner. 

Scroll down the where it says My Profile and your points are in that section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

If somebody can do an update on how many are left at some point this evening I'd appreciate it.

Will save me getting to work early if there's still a load left.

As it stands, 600 tickets available and one full block still to go on sale (can only assume that block holds around 600-700 tickets).

• Like 1

How have so many tickets already been sold!?! And why has the last block to go on sale already sold out?! I usually take my time buying away tickets, log on leisurely and maybe wait a day or two to see which blocks open up but this has freaked me out, going to get to a PC and buy ASAP

27 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

How have so many tickets already been sold!?! And why has the last block to go on sale already sold out?! I usually take my time buying away tickets, log on leisurely and maybe wait a day or two to see which blocks open up but this has freaked me out, going to get to a PC and buy ASAP

Never trust the club on selling order, they always mess that up.

Sold loads as the have widened the sales brackets and its one of the best away days in this country.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

We haven't faced Sheffield United on a weekend for a while now, this combined with it being the 2nd away game was always going to make this popular. 

This has been said for a while on the forum now.

4 minutes ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

Any idea how many are left for this? 

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

As it stands, 600 tickets available and one full block still to go on sale (can only assume that block holds around 600-700 tickets).

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Never trust the club on selling order, they always mess that up.

Sold loads as the have widened the sales brackets and its one of the best away days in this country.

Didn't realise Sheff Utd was so highly regarded, I really like drinking and a day out in Sheffield but didn't think that was a commonly held view! Anyway, at least it guarantees a knowledgeable away crowd.

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Didn't realise Sheff Utd was so highly regarded, I really like drinking and a day out in Sheffield but didn't think that was a commonly held view! Anyway, at least it guarantees a knowledgeable away crowd.

Don't bank on it.

• Like 1