Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allfoxedup

merih demiral

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's been involved in some crazy transfer shenanigans in the last 18 months. Moved clubs permanently 3 times having never played a game for any of them I don't think.

Played 16 games for Alanyaspor and then 14 games for Sassuolo last season

Just now, moore_94 said:

Played 16 games for Alanyaspor and then 14 games for Sassuolo last season

Sorry I meant, as soon as he moved permanently to different clubs he didn't make an appearance for them and was then flogged. I know Italian clubs behave weirdly but just seemed unusual.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sorry I meant, as soon as he moved permanently to different clubs he didn't make an appearance for them and was then flogged. I know Italian clubs behave weirdly but just seemed unusual.

Lots of examples in Italy - they like doing loan deals with an obligation to buy. So Sassuolo loaned him, played 14 games and then subsequently bought him on July 1st. He's then a Sassuolo player - Juventus buy him. 

Zapata for Atalanta is an example - he went on loan to Sampdoria from Napoli, signed for Sampdoria as obliged by the deal and was then loaned to Atalanta. Went Atalanta scores a hatful - they have obligation to buy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Lots of examples in Italy - they like doing loan deals with an obligation to buy. So Sassuolo loaned him, played 14 games and then subsequently bought him on July 1st. He's then a Sassuolo player - Juventus buy him. 

Zapata for Atalanta is an example - he went on loan to Sampdoria from Napoli, signed for Sampdoria as obliged by the deal and was then loaned to Atalanta. Went Atalanta scores a hatful - they have obligation to buy. 

Weirdo's

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Is there a cream for that? 

Don't be ridiculous. He's clearly talking about a mature haploid male or female germ cell which is able to unite with another of the opposite sex in sexual reproduction to form a zygote.

Must have had a very good pre-season!

Edited by Charl91
  • Haha 1