Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Zaha didnt throw a pre-game stropp..

Just a note....!!

Zaha,makes it known he Wanted to leave C.Palace. Had the expected pinings with Chairman.

But gameday,Professional Attitude on gameday... Fans shown appreciation!!!

Ditto for Harry,before Departure and Pogba remaining to be fair...despite Media( Maybe agents) trying to shit Stir it..!!

Let some fans who are Quick to Pull their guns,Remember that....!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

16 minutes ago, Kopic said:
20 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

There allways somethings that One looks back......and Think awwwwwww shit. What did I just post..!!

The topic & subject is worth the mention....That Doesnt change...but I did wash with a Full omlette covering my face today...:yahoo:

Do you have a crazy phone that randomly capitalises letters and inserts paragrahs in at random intervals (my first Huawei randomly capitalised letters for no reason and it was too much bother to undo it every time).

Or is this just your 'gimmick' to write in this way?

Either way, you make good points (when understandable) but they are often obscured by your crazy stream of consciousness writing style.

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Do you have a crazy phone that randomly capitalises letters and inserts paragrahs in at random intervals (my first Huawei randomly capitalised letters for no reason and it was too much bother to undo it every time).

Or is this just your 'gimmick' to write in this way?

Either way, you make good points (when understandable) but they are often obscured by your crazy stream of consciousness writing style.

I do  have my Way & " gimmick" of using the language,but Now after posting occasionally  ,and After the past 8months ,because of Hospital stays where  I have recently used my tablet.

My kids,.They Simulated my foxestalk,Reception of posts......Its all over the place....even Jump ins..!???.:dunno:

This One took me over 10 minutes on Smart recheck!! Just kept overwriting rewriting my Original sentences...or Single words.

and still overwrote my "submit reply"...

Whatsapp und other Media seem ok,just the odd Single word that I can correct. My Mobile is better,has the odd twist.But hardly used it of late...

Ps: I do use,Stretch even abuse the boring stayed  English. I had an excellent English teacher who taught me how,to Ride & horseplay with  the language.

Thats my style ,throw in undeliberate grammar errors ..but she did marry my grampa!!  :rolleyes:

I Hope Now  this comes out ok....

I do flip between English/German keyboards...but I can see and correct the  word variants in smart-check....

My Zaha...post a Prime example...!!

7 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I do  have my Way & " gimmick" of using the language,but Now after posting occasionally  ,and After the past 8months ,because of Hospital stays where  I have recently used my tablet.

My kids,.They Simulated my foxestalk,Reception of posts......Its all over the place....even Jump ins..!???.:dunno:

This One took me over 10 minutes on Smart recheck!! Just kept overwriting rewriting my Original sentences...or Single words.

and still overwrote my "submit reply"...

Whatsapp und other Media seem ok,just the odd Single word that I can correct. My Mobile is better,has the odd twist.But hardly used it of late...

Ps: I do use,Stretch even abuse the boring stayed  English. I had an excellent English teacher who taught me how,to Ride & horseplay with  the language.

Thats my style ,throw in undeliberate grammar errors ..but she did marry my grampa!!  :rolleyes:

I Hope Now  this comes out ok....

I do flip between English/German keyboards...but I can see and correct the  word variants in smart-check....

My Zaha...post a Prime example...!!

Haha, OK, fair enough. Sounds like tech is conspiring against you. And one has to admire the commitment to foxestalk, spending 10 mins to write a post is a ballache! In general it's not too hard to get the gist of your posts anyway but it can take a few reads ;)

31 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

On topic, it's true not all footballers are c**** but that amount of money and fame probably doesn't lend itself to a hard working and modest attitude....

A point to think about...many of These lads seen their mam,dads,Brother sisters,pss on from a Great height.Some clever ones realise that experienced,sportsman Get used,by officials ,arsed around by self appointed important functionaries...Yes even Teenage sportsman see it!!!

Some con-men,you see coming,But not from within.....Never have your Agent or Advisor from within the family,unless already yrs of experience...

But money,business at any age can blind,become relative,or some understand it,no matter where they are born.Some just Never Grasp it...!!

Just like us all in this forum...The variants are immense. !!!  I do as a fan,no just es a normal Human being, expect humble respect and see they respect their own

origins...It can be hard to Show sometimes,when as a high performing sportsman,it means a big Part of your game character  is arrogance.....!!

Being youthfull  ,they will also do crazy,embarrasing  and great things,in Great  abbundance. Being in the limelight wont change that Too much.

If you have Never had to Listen to cretin department leaders,or seen strange decisions from within offices,or shop Floors or any modern entrappment,then how can you learn ,the individual draw-backs..!!   Unless you come through the Vardy ranks.

or Maybe Poverty of Southern French/Italian/Spanish back  Streets or African desperation.  Family is Not so Big in the UK,more too  cynical.

Though strong Family Units still exsist,even with Parental seperation.......but Money especially  Drop-Dead amounts,before you reach 22 years of age.   Thats somewhere out of everybodies normal scope,and can One say scruples...!!!....:mellow:

That’s a very deep and profound reed at this time of the morning so on a lighter note just back from a few days in Berlin very impressive city and on Saturday  during a walk along the spree was treated to singing and joviality by Hertha Berlin fans who had taken en mass to a river boat cruise going past the Reichstag 😀