Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smooch85

Pink shirt

8 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I can't remember any specific ones.

Maybe i just have bad memories of that LG shirt because Thurmaston Co-op printed premier league numbers on the back of my Division One shirt and my dads response was to shout at the poor bloke behind the desk. 

Co-op stopped doing shirt printing soon after...

I miss the Co-op in Thurmaston. I really liked it. A bit run-down, but had everything. Free coffee machine in the corner.

Steve Walsh was doing an autograph signing there when I was a kid. I got my mum to drive me there straight after school, but we were still a bit late. Found him sitting with his family in the cafe. I was shy at the best of times, but interrupting his free time like that was terrifying.

Re: Le Coq. They did some great kits. The 02/03 home kit was tasty.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I can't remember any specific ones.

Maybe i just have bad memories of that LG shirt because Thurmaston Co-op printed premier league numbers on the back of my Division One shirt and my dads response was to shout at the poor bloke behind the desk. 

Co-op stopped doing shirt printing soon after...

image.thumb.png.e28075078a63b0165f7b020e0679b00b.png

cooorrrr

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The kids sizes are pretty small

i have an unworn age 7/8 with ‘DANNY 21’ on the back which is too small for my ‘average to small’ sized 8 year old ......

if anyone wants to make me an offer via DM for it then the money will go to vichai’s foundation 

pink shirt btw 

Top man!

On 15/10/2019 at 10:01, Langston said:

image.thumb.png.e28075078a63b0165f7b020e0679b00b.png

cooorrrr

Remember when we played Chelsea in the first away game of the season and all the lettering kept peeling off? We had SC WCR F and H GN TT and SC M  A. Great side.

Really nice material, that shirt. sponsor looked good, shade of blue was good, material was good. 

2 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Remember when we played Chelsea in the first away game of the season and all the lettering kept peeling off? We had SC WCR F and H GN TT and SC M  A. Great side.

Really nice material, that shirt. sponsor looked good, shade of blue was good, material was good. 

Took me a minute 

Scowcroft, Hignett and Scimica? 

• Like 1