Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smooch85

Pink shirt

16 hours ago, Fox1970 said:

Well we all should care as the NHS, ie  ordinary taxpayers, will have to foot the bill for mitigating the unhealthy lifestyles that so many seem in society to expect as a right without payback.

get back in your box mate. I'm a XXL and don't live an unhealthy lifestyle. Some people are bigger without putting a strain on the NHS. Maybe just get back to reading the Daily Mail and enjoy eating your perfect diet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

get back in your box mate. I'm a XXL and don't live an unhealthy lifestyle. Some people are bigger without putting a strain on the NHS. Maybe just get back to reading the Daily Mail and enjoy eating your perfect diet.

Well, that's absolutely wonderful for you, but still does not change the fact that so many people are slowly killing themselves with their lifestyle. Yes, that's their choice, but it has implications for them, their family and the whole of society.

And if you think I would have anything to do with the Daily Mail or that sort of right wing populist shit - well then,you need to address your own sweeping generalisations.

Mate.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ozleicester said:

lol start there

To be fair i may have gone over the top on the other two

tbf you can see the logic - pink is for girls and blue is for boys.

And therefore any boy wearing pink must be a beta male right?

ffs......it's 2019 ..... that the colour you chose to wear is used to define your masculinity (or apparent lack of it) .... 

(... and someone needs to tell 'im that the ladies luv' a dapper gent wearing pink :whistle:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, koop. said:

Why? It's horrific

...for me it depends on what shade - I like a pastel pink personally. But fair point as it can be garish. But then again so can most colours .... think the 1980's 

.... outside o' that you'd need to ask the gals'  

59 minutes ago, swanlee said:

...for me it depends on what shade - I like a pastel pink personally. But fair point as it can be garish. But then again so can most colours .... think the 1980's 

.... outside o' that you'd need to ask the gals'  

Salmon all the way... but then im an 80's "man"

3 hours ago, Fox1970 said:

Well, that's absolutely wonderful for you, but still does not change the fact that so many people are slowly killing themselves with their lifestyle. Yes, that's their choice, but it has implications for them, their family and the whole of society.

And if you think I would have anything to do with the Daily Mail or that sort of right wing populist shit - well then,you need to address your own sweeping generalisations.

Mate.

Regardless of whatever your opinions may be, there's a time and place for it, and I'd suggest that the LCFC section of the forum discussing a pink away kit probably isn't it.

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Salmon all the way... but then im an 80's "man"

Oh I'll do a bit of salmon - it's a lovely understated shade.

I was thinking more your vibrant & neon 'Bubblegum' pink and 'Hot' pinks of the 80's.

Horses for courses - that might be yer' scene - but I think they just scream 'look at me'.

:ph34r: 

Edited by swanlee
  • Haha 2

On 21/08/2019 at 18:58, Fox92 said:

Love mine. Wore it to the games this season and we haven't lost yet!!!! If that's not a cue for everyone to buy one then I don't know what is.

Not wearing it Sat though because they play in red.

Can't you just wear it under another shirt?

Please?!

On your head be it if we lose!

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2019 at 18:04, Farrington fox said:

Oh well, looks like I’m the only one who dislikes them. In fact loath em.  And the Pink bloody socks :P

On 21/08/2019 at 19:15, Line-X said:

No - I'm with you. Pink has no business anywhere near a football pitch no less the dressing room of LCFC. Nor does that awful tacky gold come to that. 

On 21/08/2019 at 19:20, Izzy said:

I’m with you both and I’m glad it’s not just me that thinks the pink kit is horrendous.

On 22/08/2019 at 00:51, Vardinio'sCat said:

I thought it was a charity thing for one game.Turns out not. :rolleyes:

I apologise for any subconscious biases that might be at play, but I think it looks awful.

I hate the pink kit and so does my wife!

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

I hate the pink kit and so does my wife!

I remember a few seasons ago when Norwich - who lets face it, sport a custard coloured puke stained cum-shot as a home shirt - forcibly attired John Ruddy like a King Prawn, which just added to the comedy of what is, a laughable club. Then, last season, unbelievably on occasions, Liverpool did the same thing to Aliisson Becker. Poor sod. 

Classic Leicester, deciding to do the same thing outfield away - and now instead of what is traditionally supposed to be a formidable blue and white terrace, as if the kitsch tacky gold wasn't bad enough - our suggestible ****wit fanbase has transformed the stands into a flock of flacid flamingos. ****ing embarrassment.

Credit to Puma, this was class...

26c852fd6a78a9c6b121fb554cf72e3c.png.c14a748f6c585b2dd229e39effa7f938.png

This, on the other hand, is a shameful piss take...

Campeon-19-template.thumb.jpg.fbe73920c222998bdc66d74ca8493045.jpg

And unbelievably, they got away with it the year before...

901369e45b64668f2f1dec0d7c47a347.png.1273cdc7b8dd354734ad0ac2bd61618d.png

How ****ing stupid are our fan base? 

Ten outfield players dressed as penises cheered on by a salmon coloured support mindlessly parroting an asinine Wolves chant? Would never have happened in this ****er...

kop-a.jpg.54b20089d9d18a6c5e00bfa0a1011ff2.jpg

COYB

• Haha 2