Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Liverpool (A) pre match

42 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Change choudhury for praet and that’s bang on, go defensive and we lose..

Don't get me wrong, I somewhat agree, but Liverpool are on an incredible run, haven't been beaten at home for god knows how long and one one of the best attacking 3 in the world.

Our genuinely believe our best chance is to stifle them a little and hit on the break. Their fans will be split, most will be over confident and some will see this as their biggest test yet with the way the media have hyped us up. 

The atmosphere at Anfield is easily turned should we shake them a little. 

Having just seen the team news I am quite excited, just annoys me that we didn't put that team out at old trafford! Hope it doesn't come back to bite us but looks like we're going for a result.

We don't have much to lose, we're expected to come away with nothing, let's see in a few hours time

Edited by Jimbo

On 04/10/2019 at 13:04, Billy Big Balls said:

Schmeichel 

Pereira Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Ndidi 

Praet              Tielemans 

Maddison 

Barnes           Vardy

Confirmation that Brendan reads my posts :ph34r:

Probably 4141 but close enough 

56 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

The idea we shouldn't be more defensive against the best attacking force in Europe seems bizarre. There's only two teams who'll really test our frankly fantastic defensive line and Liverpool are definitely one.

Did you not watch the utd game?