Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Liverpool (A) pre match

Very tough. Would take a draw.

I'd keep Praet in, he actually tries to win balls back in central midfield. It'd be nice to get in their faces.

Keep their front three quiet and break.

Up the Foxes.

• Like 1

Could see Maddison and Albrighton im for Perez and Barnes. Big problem we have is our formation leaves us vulnerable at full back and Liverpool are superb in that area. I'm sure Rodgers will be tempted to bring Hamza in again. Hopefully he is brave enough to stick with Praet. 

• Like 3

Really tough, goes without saying. 

However, I believe we can get something if we attack. Yes, we could well get rolled over by attacking, but for me, it's the only way. 

I think the vast majority of us believe we'd have beat Man U with a different mentality. 

As previously pointed out, Liverpool are playing a Euro game and while I think they're on fire, its a great time to play them. 

1-2

Schmeichel

Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell

Tielemans, Ndidi, Praet

Perez, Vardy, Albrighton 

Praet is capable of doing the dirty work but also making something happen going forward. Perez and Albrighton's work rate defensively will help nullify their fullbacks.

Maddison & Barnes could make an impact from the bench if needed & Hamza too if we need to go more defensive. 

Just now, Shane said:

Problem is one of Liverpool's biggest strengths is the full backs. Arsenal also tried the diamond against Liverpool and got battered by TAA & Robertson all game. We need to play with wingers for this one who are willing to track back. 

Play Maddison nominally on the wing then and stick him on Trent in the defensive phase but move him on the inside attacking. Ditto with Perez and Robertson