Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ryan Bertrand

10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Real concern for me, as I like to fantasize about potential signings, is that we haven't really been linked with anyone to improve the team or squad yet. 

Hopefully this is why we haven't brought any of that muted dross. We have a good and developing team. We now need 'absolute' quality transfers, or why bother.

Just now, henrik_62 said:

Wouldn't be surprised at this at all, Rodgers has spoken about Bertrand a fair bit in the past about how he mentored him and converted him from a winger to a full back when he was coming through the ranks at Chelsea.

Yeah but that's exactly why the rumour has been made up, it's 2+2=8 stuff. 

We're not selling anyone, it's just a clickbait rumour. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Yeah but that's exactly why the rumour has been made up, it's 2+2=8 stuff. 

We're not selling anyone, it's just a clickbait rumour. 

Yeah it may well be just that.  I wasn't saying it on the basis of selling Chilwell it was more my thinking it wouldn't be the worst move in terms of forward planning to prepare for Fuchs leaving in the summer, Bertrand would be a decent option to rotate Chilwell with, all depends on the price I guess though.