Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

7 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Nice one parafox great work from you mate. A big pat on the back to you sir. 

I guess it's a fair bet you watched the same game as me. Ok, we weren't great in the first half but we showed fight and spirit and took the lead in the second. Even Glenn Hoddle was saying we were the better team and probably should have won, so how you can describe us as shite "as per" and  "spineless", is beyond me and you made those comments without backing them up. Negativity from some on here is so often unjustified as if they just want to have something to moan about.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Get in the bin. 

And then we went and conceded effectively the same goal as the first. Same fella, both cheap set pieces. What’s your thoughts on our recent form? Am I not allowed to criticise our recent poor form?

Just now, TJB-fox said:

And then we went and conceded effectively the same goal as the first. Same fella, both cheap set pieces. What’s your thoughts on our recent form? Am I not allowed to criticise our recent poor form?

You have your opinions as do I, but describing us as "shite as per" suggests our form is always shite. Are you not content with current 3rd place and what that says about our form?

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

You have your opinions as do I, but describing us as "shite as per" suggests our form is always shite. Are you not content with current 3rd place and what that says about our form?

Nope I’m very happy with how this season has gone (OVERALL) but I think it is totally justified to criticise the players’ recent form.

After that first Rudiger goal what are we supposed to say. Oh well, don’t worry, we’ve got to third in the league we should just be grateful for where we are. No. We must demand more of these talented players and thankfully the players did that in the second half.

How about you use a bit of common sense? I’m obviously not just stating that we are always shite. 

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Does anyone understand the handball rule?!? Or is this ref just a Friggin nobber? 

The simple answer is, Mason is a totally incompetent Bell-End and should be fired. Both this weeks decisions were wrong. But guess what, Mason will not face any consequences for his clear and obvious  errors.