Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

Just now, Tuna said:

We'd be furious if that was awarded against us. 

He's moved his arm to stop the ball. It was stupid of him and had that been against us I would have called the player out for being stupid.

That’s nowhere near a penalty like the one mid week by the way. 

I wouldn’t have argued with that one against Villa. I’d be livid if that was given against us. 

I just don’t know what the rule is now.

47 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Or maybe some of us can see we're a long way off playing well at the moment. Teams have worked out our weakness and play on it. We are struggling quite a lot now and anyone happy with the insipid performances of the last few weeks is deluded. 

Rogers needs to change from this set pattern or we'll struggle for top 4. At the moment we're relying on individual moments of brilliance, there is no longer any cohesive attacking play. 

I am Happy and deluded.....:yahoo:

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Fuching Lee Mason is a biased twisted arsehole wanking motherfuching tosser bald headed biased blind Cnut !!

Other than that he reffed it quite well if you take the goggles off and incidentally Madison on another day could have walked for serious foul play