Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

3 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

bit over the top there mate.. he's still learning and he's scored in his last three.. get a grip

He misses all his easy chances. Wouldn’t say it’s that far over the top 

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 2

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I swear some people don't actually watch the game. Just have a default set of comments. Perez's had a great game today.

Our ‘support’ is reaching embarrassing levels at times.

Some players can do nothing right! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I swear some people don't actually watch the game. Just have a default set of comments. Perez's had a great game today.

I am not a bug Perez fan... he needs to get stronger as he is pushed off the ball too easily...

Yet today he have been very positive and  looked dangerous.  Good for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

He misses all his easy chances. Wouldn’t say it’s that far over the top 

As I said, he's still learning. I agree if it had been the other way around the Vards would most likely have nailed it, but it ain't gonna be like that for Barnes at present. Learn each game and move on.

• Like 1

I think this has been a good game for us after the Vile in mid-week. We've shown heart to come back and when we get the confidence, we do play some lovely football. Things to improve on are corners, and putting ball in back of the net.