Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Formula 1 2020

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Much happening? From what I've seen the season is a forgone conclusion after the dual axis steering thing from the other day. 

Much better racing series out there!

7 cars retired, Bottas and Hamilton are being told not to drive on the kerbs due to sensor issues, very good race!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I doubt he was fast enough for it to make any difference. 

Should have at least attempted it, giving Bottas was guaranteed first. Besides Hamilton’s error in the first place, should have given room. Great race though. Driver of the day must be Lando though, excellent work in qualifying and then to land a podium in a mclaren 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Albon wasn't completely blameless, they've been using all of that exit kerb all weekend, dunno why you wouldn't use it when you have someone on your inside. Hamilton is still turning and not even accelerating I think at the point of contact.

They went around that corner together on lap 1 but with Hamilton on the outside and he was squeezed out of it, difference is Hamilton is very good at (Canada 2019) is that he knows when to back out of a situation like that. Other difference is how far ahead/behind they are of each other, my opinion is different to the rules but I don't buy this whole "needs to be so far up the side of the car" shite resulting in cars forcing rivals off track. If Perez had spun from Norris' lunge at the end would he have got a penalty for it?

• Haha 1