Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Formula 1 2020

On 06/02/2020 at 21:35, Walkers said:

Can't see anything official about that but guess it's only a matter of time. Not sure if what you have seen says cancelled or postponed but not seeing any date they could realistically change it too.

Also Sky have all of testing live aswell as F1TV

It's been officially postponed but only if they're able to switch it for another race on the calendar which seems very unlikely 

3 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Watch virtually zero F1 now. I read somewhere that 2020 is a lock for Mercedes and Hamilton as everyone is focusing on the 2021 car? True? Simplistic view?

Well not really, you might have some lesser/midfield teams that stop development early this season to look at next years car but in reality all teams started working on 2021 cars last year at the latest.

Also what do people expect Merc/Ferrari/RBR to do with their liveries? lol I think the Merc gets better looking every year but from a front on angle it does look a little bland.

5 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Watch virtually zero F1 now. I read somewhere that 2020 is a lock for Mercedes and Hamilton as everyone is focusing on the 2021 car? True? Simplistic view?

Simplistic but somewhat true, the regulation changes in 2021 are huge and will issue a new era to F1, I think most will be surprised if it isn't another Hamilton merc double 

• 2 weeks later...

I've created another Foxestalk F1 fantasy league - join code: 394f462fa2

I've also paid the discounted £15 for the year's live timing etc. :D 

EDIT: I hope work wasn't noticing how much time I was spending on my phone to do this :P *Looks round* Nope :D 

Edited by PhillippaT

On 14/02/2020 at 13:02, Walkers said:

Well not really, you might have some lesser/midfield teams that stop development early this season to look at next years car but in reality all teams started working on 2021 cars last year at the latest.

Also what do people expect Merc/Ferrari/RBR to do with their liveries? lol I think the Merc gets better looking every year but from a front on angle it does look a little bland.

Concepts and designs are allowed but they’re not allowed to make stuff for the cars until the September before the season begins.

On 27/02/2020 at 16:01, PhillippaT said:

I've created another Foxestalk F1 fantasy league - join code: 394f462fa2

I've also paid the discounted £15 for the year's live timing etc. :D 

EDIT: I hope work wasn't noticing how much time I was spending on my phone to do this :P *Looks round* Nope :D 

I'm in. 

What we're the result last year? I forgot to check and now they don't seem available. 

45 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Team member at McLaren has it 

was just coming to post that. this is getting silly now surely? on the one hand, people are saying the mortalitly rate is low, and among healthy people pretty much zero, but matches are being played behind closed doors, and now teams are pulling out of F1. which is it?

Just now, Beliall said:

was just coming to post that. this is getting silly now surely? on the one hand, people are saying the mortalitly rate is low, and among healthy people pretty much zero, but matches are being played behind closed doors, and now teams are pulling out of F1. which is it?

A lot of it is precautionary and that's fair enough. Might as well try and prevent it as much as possible as opposed to take the risk to pass it on especially at big sporting companies or sporting events. 

• Like 1