Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Formula 1 2020

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Would never happen though unless Lewis went, I'd love Vettel and Max at redbull would be fireworks every week lol

Probably not, although Seb and Lewis do seem to have a decent relationship nowadays, and maybe Merc would want a German driver? Can't see Vettel ever going back to red bull but yeah that'd be class! lol

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Sainz is such 2nd driver material, good move all round I feel.

Ferrari have always operated best that way. Going to allow the genius charles leclerc, to fully have a chance against Lewis 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

9 hours ago, Nalis said:

Sainz is such 2nd driver material, good move all round I feel.

7 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Ferrari have always operated best that way. Going to allow the genius charles leclerc, to fully have a chance against Lewis 

I'm excited to see Leclerc as #1 driver now. There were times he was outshining Vettel last season so obviously but wasn't allowed to take advantage of it. Now he almost has free reign to do that and hopefully pays off. 

Feel i'm alone in thinking it's not going to be as straightforward as Leclerc being the obvious #1. Leclerc probably does have a slight edge however Ferrari signed Leclerc thinking he'd be a good #2 to Vettel and that didn't really pan out that way. They should play it how Mercedes do where they let them race until one of them has a fairly significant disadvantage in the drivers standings

2 hours ago, Walkers said:

Feel i'm alone in thinking it's not going to be as straightforward as Leclerc being the obvious #1. Leclerc probably does have a slight edge however Ferrari signed Leclerc thinking he'd be a good #2 to Vettel and that didn't really pan out that way. They should play it how Mercedes do where they let them race until one of them has a fairly significant disadvantage in the drivers standings

I think ability wise there isnt much between them, but leclerc has just signed a 5 year contract so I dont think theres any doubt who has the faith within the team. I don't think sainz will be just this number 2 everyone is expecting, he had fireworks with max and now we're talking potential race wins 

• 2 weeks later...