Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Brendan Face Time

3 hours ago, whitlock said:

My brother has been helping set up a Farm Foods hamper delivery service for the last few weeks.

He delivered one to a huge house last Friday and Brendan opened the door to collect it.

My brother said he was really nice bloke and ended up having a 20 mins conversation, at distance obviously!

Brendan was asking about business plans of the delivery service and various other bits, sounds like a top fella!

My brother was buzzing for the rest of the day.

Pointless bit of info but 🤷🏼‍♂️ ...

I think he has that effect on people. I know someone who works fir the City and said he sat with them in the canteen after he joined, said similar good things about him,  really uplifting and inspirational. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, whitlock said:

My brother said he was really nice bloke and ended up having a 20 mins conversation, at distance obviously!

Brendan was asking about business plans of the delivery service and various other bits, sounds like a top fella!

The club was still raw after the tragedy and obviously BR's predecessor brought other problems to the table so he was just what was needed to revitalise the place, on and off the field. For all the criticisms (some justified) of the December-February results/performances, the past 12 months has been a breath of fresh air. You'll struggle to find anyone in the press/media who doesn't enjoy spending time with Rodgers. He definitely has a way with people. You hear plenty of stories of how the non-playing staff are lifted by him.

Also, one day he went to see the U11 academy goalkeepers training (my nephew is one of them) and they were in awe, he made them feel ten feet tall.

It's really hard not to be impressed by his man management skills.

• Like 3