Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Just pulled TOTS Gerard Moreno from a 75+ single player packย lol

ย 

Not much keeping me playing at this point, although I am doing the Futties 96 rated Tonali, since it looks pretty nice and it's pretty easy to do with squad battles.

I have been doing the 87 plus sbc with what had left in my club managed to get tots Ronaldo last night. Not been playing the game just doing the sbc which seems pretty pointless now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

You can buy him now for about 35K.

Or get him for free lol

ย 

To be fair he scored an absolute screamer on his debut. And has 3 in 2 now.

ย 

Only really playing to do the adama and the loans juat for something to do. But it was a welcome bonus using some Saudi tots lb as the only real high end card to get him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This game just won't let me leave peacefullyย 

Screenshot_20210818-215330_Companion.jpg

I got vardy from the 87 plus 10 player pack finally yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚. Not played for a few weeks might give it a go at the weekend for an hour now . Also an sbc for an ultimate pack just using silver players if you havenโ€™t done it and still doing them.ย 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I got vardy from the 87 plus 10 player pack finally yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚. Not played for a few weeks might give it a go at the weekend for an hour now . Also an sbc for an ultimate pack just using silver players if you havenโ€™t done it and still doing them.ย 

I did that last night packed tots berradi he's already gone in another of the futies picks pack the gold and 83 repeatable one and I packed 93 christensen which poses a little wes dilemma at the back. As I'd just upgraded to 89 wes from the 86 one.

Great, so I took a few months of Fifa. I come back to play it this weekend and find out that basically everyone has a 95+ squad lol

ย 

5 4 1 defensive employed and I managed to grind out 13 wins in the weekend league which I was happy with haha.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

For the few still playing...

ย 

There's a repeatable 85+ SBC that gives you TOTS etc in every pack. You get more each time than is needed for it, so you can just do it over and over to get whatever cards you want.

Was going to post this yesterday wasnโ€™t sure any one was still playing . Done quite a lot ended up with loads of duplicate that just go into the ronaldo sbc not that I am playing it any more ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Just to add to that 85+ SBC...

ย 

Because of that I've been doing the repeatable Prime Icon SBC.

ย 

So far I've got:

ย 

Eusebioย 

Maradona

Matthaus

Vieira

Lineker

Xavi

Garrincha

Desailly

ย 

Needless to say, I have a ridiculous teamย :D

ย 

Itโ€™s wild how lucky seemingly everyone has got with these icon player picks bar me lolโ€ฆ my team is stacked through the 85+10 rinse and repeat method and I completed R9,Ronaldinho ,Cr7 and Gullit before deciding to just do the icon player picksโ€ฆ I have 3 total squads full of icon moments from themย and the best Iโ€™ve got is Roberto Carlos lolย 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Itโ€™s wild how lucky seemingly everyone has got with these icon player picks bar me lolโ€ฆ my team is stacked through the 85+10 rinse and repeat method and I completed R9,Ronaldinho ,Cr7 and Gullit before deciding to just do the icon player picksโ€ฆ I have 3 total squads full of icon moments from themย and the best Iโ€™ve got is Roberto Carlos lolย 

I certainly was surprised with the results of that SBC and its why I've kept doing themย lol