Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

49 minutes ago, Ashley said:

All I needed to know. I'm getting him and potentially going to a back 5 again. 

On a roll at the moment with 442 but I had two games yesterday won both. 7-3 and 5-3 opening 30 minutes just seemed silly. I score, they'd score.. I'd score they'd score. Don't really conceed that many 😳

Lost a load of coins on him, but he did the business for me this WL.

Went 13 and 4 on Saturday, the match making gods were very kind. However, it evened it out and finished 19-11. Tried to get my first gold 1, but an early red card in my last game, where the connection for the awarded pen occurred off the pitch ended that. Oh well.

55E65106-274D-49FD-91D6-34321C4C7630.jpeg

22 minutes ago, stu said:

Lost a load of coins on him, but he did the business for me this WL.

Went 13 and 4 on Saturday, the match making gods were very kind. However, it evened it out and finished 19-11. Tried to get my first gold 1, but an early red card in my last game, where the connection for the awarded pen occurred off the pitch ended that. Oh well.

55E65106-274D-49FD-91D6-34321C4C7630.jpeg

Filth. 

Did the Eto’o sbc on Saturday then packed Red Tots Mbappe…. Was on 12 wins in the WL and haven't played it since! The fact I have no motivation to play the game after packing Mbappe tells me Fifa 21 is officially done for me… roll on Fifa 22 lol 

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Did the Eto’o sbc on Saturday then packed Red Tots Mbappe…. Was on 12 wins in the WL and haven't played it since! The fact I have no motivation to play the game after packing Mbappe tells me Fifa 21 is officially done for me… roll on Fifa 22 lol 

The fact that no one has made a FIFA 22 thread yet tells you what people’s excitement is like for that game as well!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, stu said:

The fact that no one has made a FIFA 22 thread yet tells you what people’s excitement is like for that game as well!

Nee match engine has given me hope… sounds like they’re taking a lot of the good from Fifa 13 to present day along with making the most of next gen…. 20 Weekend league games instead of 30 as well apparently… I’m 💯 excited lol 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Md9 said:

I am sure there is not many of you playing at the min but these are Pretty horrid picks as I already have Barnes 🤣

473B3180-8A27-44E6-8BC6-A84C725F68F9.jpeg

I’ve done 6 so far…. What if Kanté, what if Yuri berchiche, rttf Alphonso Davies, rttf Salah, Headliners Theo Hernandez and headliners Benzema…. Shame they weren’t a bit cheaper as I’d have a club full of players that will never get anywhere near my team from them lol 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve done 6 so far…. What if Kanté, what if Yuri berchiche, rttf Alphonso Davies, rttf Salah, Headliners Theo Hernandez and headliners Benzema…. Shame they weren’t a bit cheaper as I’d have a club full of players that will never get anywhere near my team from them lol 

Did one more and ended up with Adama traore fut birthday which is better i suppose but think I will leave it at that 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Did one more and ended up with Adama traore fut birthday which is better i suppose but think I will leave it at that 😂

Yea they’re not great… there’s maybe a handful of players that are realistically worth getting