Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Sooner have my Roy Keane to be fair lol 

That’s the spirit! Honestly this’ll sound stupid but he’s almost a little underwhelming. Given the stats I was expecting him to feel a bit more special. He’s very very good but if you’d saved up to buy him I think you’d be disappointed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, brookfox said:

That’s the spirit! Honestly this’ll sound stupid but he’s almost a little underwhelming. Given the stats I was expecting him to feel a bit more special. He’s very very good but if you’d saved up to buy him I think you’d be disappointed.

I’ve always felt that to be the case with the majority of elite players I’ve used for instance I’ve never rated Toty Messi when I’ve abused his card in friendlies!  Still an unreal pull though  I’m double downing on my previous msg and I’m willing to swap you for Keane lol 

• Haha 1

7 more weekend league wins to make or break fifa 21 for me... I’ve got 2 extra player picks to acquire from said wins along with the last swaps player for my 92+ moments pack!

on a side note I completed Ramos and he’s as ridiculous as you’d expect albeit I felt he seemed a bit slow which is strange considering his pace is apparently maxed out with a catalyst 

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Weirdly got pulled in to playing Weekend League by the extra picks. Got Bamba, Benzema and Neuer.

Benzema is a monster.

He just bags everything! I keep getting players in to replace him but he always ends up back up top... really like Bamba as well

23 hours ago, Md9 said:

Hope they do something to make skill moves harder on the next one some people just take the p*** 

It’s like playing fifa street at times. I’ve quit games at 0-0 before because they’ve done skill moves with every player that touches the ball. 

9 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

It’s like playing fifa street at times. I’ve quit games at 0-0 before because they’ve done skill moves with every player that touches the ball. 

Some games are just ridiculous just flicking it over the players head even past the keeper or kick ups down the whole of the pitch. 

Anyone got the list of players or know where I can find it for the following pack please? 

Earn 1 of 3 players from TOTS or Path to Glory from Brazil, Argentina or England. 

Im thinking about doing it but ideally I'd need a Firmino, Chilwell, Mount, Foden or Kane for it to work 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Anyone got the list of players or know where I can find it for the following pack please? 

Earn 1 of 3 players from TOTS or Path to Glory from Brazil, Argentina or England. 

Im thinking about doing it but ideally I'd need a Firmino, Chilwell, Mount, Foden or Kane for it to work 🤦‍♂️

Futbin and edit the filters. Looks like there’s quite a few poor TOTS players you could get. 

I have a question, and I was wondering if someone could answer it for me. 

Last WL I did the French objectives. I got Tots Mbappe as my first pick. 

This week, I was going to do the 10 tokens icom pick but thought cba with squad battles, so I did the 5 token pack instead. I packed 99 Pele. 

......so my question is, how many lottery tickets should I buy, and what should I buy with the winnings? 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Picked up Summer Stars Phillips yesterday for 170K. 

Absolute steal for that price :thumbup:

Agreed. I paid 235000, very happy with him as my stay back CDM.

• Like 1

On 03/07/2021 at 15:49, spacemunky said:

Picked up Summer Stars Phillips yesterday for 170K. 

Absolute steal for that price :thumbup:

23 hours ago, stu said:

Agreed. I paid 235000, very happy with him as my stay back CDM.

All I needed to know. I'm getting him and potentially going to a back 5 again. 

On a roll at the moment with 442 but I had two games yesterday won both. 7-3 and 5-3 opening 30 minutes just seemed silly. I score, they'd score.. I'd score they'd score. Don't really conceed that many 😳