Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

9 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Literally me too! Didn't even rock a ligue 1 team and I did 1 random upgrade for some reason and first pack I got Bamba. Well hoping I got one of the big 3 from It I did about 30 and got f all lol

It’s just mad how it went as I’d easily packed 7/10 packs early on doing 1 at a time... as soon  as I do a block of them together I get absolutely nothing lol.... tempted to do another 20 though lol 

Did my 84 plus pack from the swaps and can’t complain 

tots lukaku

tots de vrij

tots Zimmerman 

tots lwb mladenovic

busquets 

alexander Arnold 

a few more 86 and a few 85 which is handy for any sbc 

might be able to link lukaku with tielemans and hazard but will have to see but sure he will be a beast 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Did my 84 plus pack from the swaps and can’t complain 

tots lukaku

tots de vrij

tots Zimmerman 

tots lwb mladenovic

busquets 

alexander Arnold 

a few more 86 and a few 85 which is handy for any sbc 

might be able to link lukaku with tielemans and hazard but will have to see but sure he will be a beast 

I opened mine and got de vrij and a load of junk lol, how dare they put a 50k card in the ultimate tots lol

31 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Don’t remember Yashin or Kane winning the FA Cup tho! 

😂

Not tried either yet. 

Hart pissed me off earlier, consided 3 headers in a row... you rarely see headed goals. 

Played 5 won 3 drew 1 lost 1. 

2 headers in my loss and 1 in the game I drew. Just seemed to go straight through him pretty annoying.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

😂

Not tried either yet. 

Hart pissed me off earlier, consided 3 headers in a row... you rarely see headed goals. 

Played 5 won 3 drew 1 lost 1. 

2 headers in my loss and 1 in the game I drew. Just seemed to go straight through him pretty annoying.

I played some Rivals and then 2 FUT champs and 1-1. I think the second guy I played went to the loo in the middle as it looked like he rubber banded at 1-1 but I couldn’t score as he went to depth 1. Couldn’t score and he came back and beat me 2-1. 

Seems to be a lot of parking the bus and through balls, in my games this week, maybe playing 7 depth isn’t the thing to do this weekend? 

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Lost to an all Algerian team in WL yesterday. They didn’t even have Slim playing 😂

Sometimes you just come up against people who are ridiculous at the game. I'd like to think I play at a good standard but I still absolutely shit myself when I see a full gold team come up against me.

• Like 1

I’m probably not even gonna finish WL or play much again so just spent all my last coins on Tavernier as a RB / RM for 300k 

In game team is this with Nedved on Stay Forward and Tav on come back on defence. I’ve just put Aouar in for Depay (who is a lazy bugger but contributed but disappeared) and Raul is edging Drogba out. Will see if I play some more to even test it! 

173EBDB3-6697-4A09-BC33-574216713FFD.png

Played 5 WL matches for the 1st time in awhile. Lost all 5 and only one was close. Not at all bothered by that, but I don't see myself ever playing the game that way that you need to to win at this game.

Back to division 9 Rivals matches for me lol

Trolled by EA again. 90+ TOTS SBC; untradeable Moreno + friends go in. Untradeable Moreno comes out. 88+ TOTS SBC; untradeable Moreno + friends go in. Untradeable Moreno comes out. That is not random and they can seriously F off 🤬

• Sad 3