Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

12 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

These preview packs seems like a great addition, just need to make sure you’ve got enough coins to buy the packs and not have to buy Fifa points.

Clever from EA to make people spend money knowing they’ve got a good player :thumbup:

It’s great for people like me that lose the plot and spaff all my coins on rubbish packs. I just got a moments Bobby Moore in a 50k pack, and the one after was an 82 so it’s left well alone.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Just previewed some of the jumbo rare player packs since 6... nothing over 83, to think people spend real money to get such crap, feel really sorry for people who pump so much into the game just to get rubbish 

It’s a nice feeling to see something crap come out of a pack that before you would’ve wasted 100k on.

39 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s a nice feeling to see something crap come out of a pack that before you would’ve wasted 100k on.

Just previewed the ultimate pack. 84 Tagalifico best card. Id have been pissed if i dropped 125k on that.

• Like 1

Ground out a couple of the icon swaps to complete the prime icon pack (5 tokens) .... Roy Keane lol I swear the back end of the game they usually juice packs but I honestly think they’ve forgot to click the confirm button on my account lol 

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Schevchenko from the 5 token icon pack. Meh

Now the grind continues for the other 7 😂 on the plus side you can double up with a full Brazil or Argentina Silver team and a Brazil or Argentina Ucl team depending on what you use for the silver.... I’m working through them now but maaaan I hate squad battles

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Now the grind continues for the other 7 😂 on the plus side you can double up with a full Brazil or Argentina Silver team and a Brazil or Argentina Ucl team depending on what you use for the silver.... I’m working through them now but maaaan I hate squad battles

I got my 2 tokens from doing a Brazil silver combo. Only have 1 Argie Ucl player and not paying the prices to get a full team so will have to do 7 wins each. Just started on the friendlies now then will go back to squad battles no rush really.

Luckily this was on the game pass as got the series s over the weekend and thought I may have had to buy it again. Might be the first time in a while get gold one in rivals as have not been to bothered with it. Also preview packs so far not been worth paying for  the players in them, hopefully something will pop up soon 🤣

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Schevchenko from the 5 token icon pack. Meh

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Ground out a couple of the icon swaps to complete the prime icon pack (5 tokens) .... Roy Keane lol I swear the back end of the game they usually juice packs but I honestly think they’ve forgot to click the confirm button on my account lol 

I did the same and got Owen already have his Prime who is garbage.