Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

2020/2021 Home Kit (New Sponsor)

Anyone ordered this via click and collect and actually heard anything? 

Ordered and paid for it a week ago today for my son and the confirmation email said to wait for an email advising when to pick up.

Have heard nothing since. Would have thought they'd have plenty of stock to not have to wait a week.

No skin off my nose but he's getting a bit impatient as he's got football training tonight and wants to wear it. 😄

18 hours ago, Rain King said:

Anyone ordered this via click and collect and actually heard anything? 

Ordered and paid for it a week ago today for my son and the confirmation email said to wait for an email advising when to pick up.

Have heard nothing since. Would have thought they'd have plenty of stock to not have to wait a week.

No skin off my nose but he's getting a bit impatient as he's got football training tonight and wants to wear it. 😄

I ordered last Tuesday and got an email yesterday confirming it was in after some prompting. 

The full kit actually looks really good - The blue is slightly darker than on the official photos and looks a lot better. 

My lads pleased so that's all that counts. 

2 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

I ordered last Tuesday and got an email yesterday confirming it was in after some prompting. 

The full kit actually looks really good - The blue is slightly darker than on the official photos and looks a lot better. 

My lads pleased so that's all that counts. 

Yeah I sent an email yesterday afternoon, Jim replied saying it would be another few days before it was ready due to printing issues. 20 minutes later I had an email saying it was ready to pick up 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2020 at 08:24, Rain King said:

Yeah I sent an email yesterday afternoon, Jim replied saying it would be another few days before it was ready due to printing issues. 20 minutes later I had an email saying it was ready to pick up 😄

I've just chased up my sons shirt (ordered start of last week) and been told it's delayed until mid-September as they are waiting for the official European letters and numbers to come into stock. I don't recall this being a thing back in 2016? Anyone had a shirt delivered / picked up yet with a name on the back?

3 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

I've just chased up my sons shirt (ordered start of last week) and been told it's delayed until mid-September as they are waiting for the official European letters and numbers to come into stock. I don't recall this being a thing back in 2016? Anyone had a shirt delivered / picked up yet with a name on the back?

Tbf in 2016 we didn't have a global pandemic 

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Tbf in 2016 we didn't have a global pandemic 

That has nothing to do with it. My point is that I don't recall our PL shirts having European writing on? And all shirts coming with European writing on as standard? Is there not a PL standard and that is different to European competitions? 

Just now, Wrighty22 said:

That has nothing to do with it. My point is that I don't recall our PL shirts having European writing on? And all shirts coming with European writing on as standard? Is there not a PL standard and that is different to European competitions? 

Tbf your point could've been taken either as a question of the wait time or the writing.

They've been putting European badges on the 2 shirts my dad ordered. Could've been worth asking the club thaat

Tbf your point could've been taken either as a question of the wait time or the writing.

They've been putting European badges on the 2 shirts my dad ordered. Could've been worth asking the club thaat

Yeah OK fair point. :clap: I've sussed it out. I didn't realise that the King Power logo will only be worn for cup and European games, hence the style of letter. The Thailand Smiles With You logo will be worn in the PL. 

1 minute ago, Wrighty22 said:

Yeah OK fair point. :clap: I've sussed it out. I didn't realise that the King Power logo will only be worn for cup and European games, hence the style of letter. The Thailand Smiles With You logo will be worn in the PL. 

Ah that would make sense. Wonder if that means you can't get the prem badges at all on the KP logo kits.

Ah that would make sense. Wonder if that means you can't get the prem badges at all on the KP logo kits.

I've spoken to LCFC and I can have the PL writing on the King Power Shirt if I want. Assume they will put the PL badges on as well. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Did you order online just out of interest? I know it says it would be delayed because of waiting for the print stuff to come in on the website 👍