Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

2020/2021 Home Kit (New Sponsor)

18 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Can't be arsed to read 10 pages, has the away shirt been announced yet?

Yeah its white with a faint design on it that looks a bit like wallpaper. 

There's apparently a maroon third kit nobody has seen yet that everyone's excited about for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

Best thing to do to keep your replica shirt authentic is get the king power one and have the European patch on the sleeve (based on current form presumably europa) as that’s what the sponsor will be on the cup shirts. Having a premier league badge on a next season ‘king power’ shirt is a authenticity no no. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

The clubs tweet where Top is photographed with the Thai Prime Minister is getting some pretty damming comments underneath it from Thai nationals. The club will not like that.

I think if you get photographed with any politician  you're going to get stick.

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Best thing to do to keep your replica shirt authentic is get the king power one and have the European patch on the sleeve (based on current form presumably europa) as that’s what the sponsor will be on the cup shirts. Having a premier league badge on a next season ‘king power’ shirt is a authenticity no no. 

Yeah I do football shirt printing that's what I will do with next seasons 1, the sleeve sponsor looks like it fits badly on there too 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dnewty said:

I think if you get photographed with any politician  you're going to get stick.

Possibly right yeah. However can’t see the club really wanting to be seen to be blatantly into bed with a murky political and Royal set up, plus one with a pretty grim human rights record.

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Possibly right yeah. However can’t see the club really wanting to be seen to be blatantly into bed with a murky political and Royal set up, plus one with a pretty grim human rights record.

Imagine Pep and Man City doing that😄

37 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Newcastle dont seem to be bothered 😆

I’m confused. When it says KP is going to “donate” shirt sponsorship to the Thai tourist board for a season, surely we aren’t forgoing a year’s sponsorship revenue? 

Or is this just a clumsy attempt to present a season-long advertising deal as a great act of philanthropy to help Thailand’s tourism-dependent economy recover from Covid-19? 

14 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

I’m confused. When it says KP is going to “donate” shirt sponsorship to the Thai tourist board for a season, surely we aren’t forgoing a year’s sponsorship revenue? 

Or is this just a clumsy attempt to present a season-long advertising deal as a great act of philanthropy to help Thailand’s tourism-dependent economy recover from Covid-19? 

Probably ....

11 hours ago, Ricey said:

I don't really see the point in the new sponsor either. I mean, who is seriously going to travel to Thailand just because they've seen a cheesy slogan on a Leicester shirt?

It's actually incredibly clever on Top and Co's part:

- Show support for Leicester and for his home nation

- Leverage worldwide broadcasting of Premier League to seed the idea of Thailand as a holiday destination for a global audience

- More tourists means more sales for King Power

Not only does Top manage to be philanthropic, he also manages to do so without losing King Power or Leicester any money - in fact, he helps regenerate his home nation's tourism industry AND improve King Power's revenue. Smart.

• Like 2