Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

2020/2021 Home Kit (New Sponsor)

5 hours ago, dobbylcfc said:

Mine arrived this afternoon had the Europa patches on got to say the photos don’t do it justice its really comfortable and fits a treat i didn’t bother with the Thailand smiles with you just stuck with classic King Power.

Anyone got a pic with the europa patches? Should get mine tomorrow so wanna check I've got the right 1s to print on 🤣

17 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

These are what’s shown on the website, patches are free of charge

8BA1742C-0245-45F8-9B92-B4051EE9AC5C.jpeg

Perfect thanks unfortunately I already ordered mine on Monday and ordered the patches separately so wasted £10, they look like the same 1s though 

• Like 1

I went online and saw they were selling a new home shirt with Europa League patches and 'KING 37' on the back with Premier League numbers and lettering. Dafuq? :blink:

I have to say the new shirt has really grown on me. I think it's really smart in real life. I'll prob get an EL one but take it back in for EL numbers and letters.

(The offending item, by the way: https://shop.lcfc.com/leicester-city-king-power-home-shirt-2020-21-uel-andy-king)

Edited by ALC Fox

36 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I went online and saw they were selling a new home shirt with Europa League patches and 'KING 37' on the back with Premier League numbers and lettering. Dafuq? :blink:

I have to say the new shirt has really grown on me. I think it's really smart in real life. I'll prob get an EL one but take it back in for EL numbers and letters.

(The offending item, by the way: https://shop.lcfc.com/leicester-city-king-power-home-shirt-2020-21-uel-andy-king)

379CC001-9766-4791-97F5-B29DD7E1769A.jpeg

9 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Shows I should read the info instead of looking at the pictures only! lol

Still... King though. A guy who won't even be here to wear that kit.

I think they’ve just carried over the options from the season that’s just ended, little bit sloppy but no surprises there! Could always pick Bennett instead as an homage to a successful loan stint :crylaugh:

CF440657-9B06-4E4E-8F1E-BA50D824C319.jpeg

• Haha 1

Mine came yesterday. Wasn't all that keen on it when it was released, bought it anyway because it's tradition. It's actually really nice, probably one of the nice shirts we've had for years. Fits well and looks quite smart 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Mine came yesterday. Wasn't all that keen on it when it was released, bought it anyway because it's tradition. It's actually really nice, probably one of the nice shirts we've had for years. Fits well and looks quite smart 

Forgive him Lord for he know not whateth he says.

• Haha 2

Love how Leicester are pushing the Europa League badges when you purchase the shirt. 

Not to mention those asking for printing on the backs without the correct font pack available yet. You just know they won't do refunds when people realise they've got Premier League lettering and numbering on their back and a Europa League arm patch lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Love how Leicester are pushing the Europa League badges when you purchase the shirt. 

Not to mention those asking for printing on the backs without the correct font pack available yet.

I knew that but I don't give it shit, wanted a Lineker shirt

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Not to mention those asking for printing on the backs without the correct font pack available yet. You just know they won't do refunds when people realise they've got Premier League lettering and numbering on their back and a Europa League arm patch lol

I doubt anyone will give a fuch, tbh.