Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Robin Gosens

Left back and left wing back. 

Superb player.  Very energetic and aggressive in the press. Good height, and good in the tackle/interception.

From what I've seen of him I've noticed he finds himself a lot in the opposition penalty box. There was one particular goal he scored he was in the strikers position and 1 v 1 with the keeper.

At 26 he is in his prime.

22 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

If there was one player I could choose this window that we’ve been linked to it’d be this guy, top class player, perfectly suited to the Prem with his all action style and engine. 

..went on to the obligatory YouTube!!!

Looks pretty ordinary, lots of balls bouncing off legs, suggesting he either has great positional sense or the opposition just poor in its distribution. Recovers well, has the pace looks to attack.

If he is destined for one of the bigger teams I am surprised.

Excellent player, 9 goals from left wing back this season. I guess money would be the tempter here with Atalanta in the champions league again but I’d be a bit surprised if he left.

With investment in their centre backs Atalanta could genuinely be title contenders next season, I also think what happened in Bergamo could mean players stick around for another season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..went on to the obligatory YouTube!!!

Looks pretty ordinary, lots of balls bouncing off legs, suggesting he either has great positional sense or the opposition just poor in its distribution. Recovers well, has the pace looks to attack.

If he is destined for one of the bigger teams I am surprised.

Lol watch any Atalanta game this season and you will see this is bollocks, he really is the real deal.