Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Championship Playoff Final -- Brentford v Fulham

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Glad Brentford have lost, their gaffer should be suspended and fined for his ****ing chewing. 

Close your mouth you absolute caveman, were you raised by cattle? 

Jesus christ. 

It's the Sam Allardyce effect. Every time the camera cut to him on the touchline you'd see his tonsils as he chomped away on a Wrigley's. Other managers obviously think it worked.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

To be fair when the player says F ucking live on TV they have to, the bollocks when a player shouts it need binning though.

Ha, I was having another moan about the commentators saying it, just happened to coincide with Bryan dropping the F bomb in a live interview. 😄

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Glad Brentford have lost, their gaffer should be suspended and fined for his ****ing chewing. 

Close your mouth you absolute caveman, were you raised by cattle? 

Jesus christ. 

Screenshot_20200804-222752_Twitter.jpg

20200804_222816.jpg

20200804_222841.jpg

Edited by Vacamion
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

So they are all in the departure lounge but only the winners get the flight to the new stratosphere. The losers have to get the mega bus home. This commentator is off his head now ET has ****ed him.

Not sure I'd feel great after being ****ed by ET either :whistle:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone got any interesting stories about the bloke that’s scored that?

Well funnily enough I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else but his dad is a heart surgeon who once operated on Gary Johnson ex Bristol City manager and father of also ex Bristol City manager Lee Johnson who once managed said goalscorer when he played for Bristol City... 

Oh sorry you said interesting... So no. 

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Well funnily enough I don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else but his dad is a heart surgeon who once operated on Gary Johnson ex Bristol City manager and father of also ex Bristol City manager Lee Johnson who once managed said goalscorer when he played for Bristol City... 

Oh sorry you said interesting... So no. 

I was looking for his brother playing some weird French sport or something to be honest but thanks for sharing.