Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Championship Playoff Final -- Brentford v Fulham

Fulham to completely sh#thouse this

Edit: Brentford deserve to win for the way their club is run, and I used to work there :thumbup:

Edited by Dahnsouff

4 minutes ago, KFS said:

Brentford the type of club to come up and stay for a few years. This Fulham side is not good enough, so on that basis I would say Fulham win please.

Yeah I think Fulham would go back down but I'd be interested to see how Brentford go on.

Scott Parker's first full year also though so fair play to him getting the play offs. Probably as expected, mind. Thought they were gonna push WBA more.

I used to love watching the play-offs, and the Championship in general to be honest when they had decent commentators like Bill Leslie and Ian Darke on it.

But it feels like a match of such little importance when you’ve got this amateur commentating all game. His enthusiasm is so false, he should have stuck to Masters Football.

As for these two teams - Fulham are a small and boring club and Brentford are a small and boring club.

But at least Fulham have a quality stadium. Brentford’s new ground looks typically horrendous, completely lacking in beauty or character.

Edited by Kitchandro

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I used to love watching the play-offs, and the Championship in general to be honest when they had decent commentators like Bill Leslie and Ian Darke on it.

But it feels like a match of such little importance when you’ve got this amateur commentating all game. His enthusiasm is so false, he should have stuck to Masters Football.

lol Your enjoyment of a major football game is honestly severely effected by the commentator? Minor annoyance at best surely.

10 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol Your enjoyment of a major football game is honestly severely effected by the commentator? Minor annoyance at best surely.

He is very annoying, worse than Don Goodman as he’s not a co commentator. I was just going to post I’ve not heard tip toed forward yet and he said it as I was typing.

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The way the Brentford manager chews puts me on ****ing edge 

You can just tell that Thomas Frank is an utter bedroom gymnast, whereas Scott Parker is strictly missionary, every 3rd Saturday, whether he wants to or not.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He is very annoying, worse than Don Goodman as he’s not a co commentator. I was just going to post I’ve not heard tip toed forward yet and he said it as I was typing.

Oh he's very annoying, no argument there, I can't see it effects one's view on the importance of the game though. lol 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Commentators only actually anger me when they are commentating on City.