Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Boulaye Dia - Striker from Stade Reims

17 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Never heard of him. Haven’t seen him play. Can’t be arsed to watch the YT video.

He’ll do!

You’re not missing much. There are better ways to spend 1.48 minutes.

Sounds like his agent trying to wrangle a better contract for him. Fair play.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Fvck me the video is in early! @Dahnsouff quick off the mark.

Where does rank on the Flair-o-meter?

@Ric Flair

Haha funny you should ask. I compiled a 3rd striker list a few days ago and flagged up a team mate of his El-Bilal Toure. I don't know much about him, very ordinary stats for a 23 year old who didn't play any first team football until aged 20. I'll have to leave it to the proper scouts but on the face of it he seems about as exciting as eating a sandwich with a knife and fork.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Haha funny you should ask. I compiled a 3rd striker list a few days ago and flagged up a team mate of his El-Bilal Toure. I don't know much about him, very ordinary stats for a 23 year old who didn't play any first team football until aged 20. I'll have to leave it to the proper scouts but on the face of it he seems about as exciting as eating a sandwich with a knife and fork.

Where can we find this list?

On 16/09/2020 at 10:11, Ric Flair said:

Ric Flair's new striker suggestions:

Criteria: - as 3rd choice they need to be content with coming as an apprentice to learn off the master, likely to get 5-10 games in all competitions 1st season. Age bracket 17-20 costing less than £15m.

Folarin Balogun from Arsenal aged 19. He wants out from there and I don't blame him, bins of a club. Anyway, Brentford were sniffing but put off by the £8m fee. It represents a gamble and a lot for a player who has never made an appearance for the first team. His goals at youth level are very impressive though, he'd be worth taking a chance on. He's very quick and could be moulded in to a Vardy type striker.

Joao Pedro from Watford, no young Brazilian should be made to play at that hovel and especially in the Championship. At least with fans in there you can hide how horrible the gaff is but without them it's bordering on a gulag. This kid hasn't done anything in England yet after being very good in Brazil at 17. I just feel with his ability to play across the front 3 and Watford needing money that we could get him for less than £15m and his potential is unbelievable.

El-Bilal Toure from Reims, work permit issues are going off in my mind but a straight swap for Diabate ought to smooth things over with the authorities. This lad has started Ligue 1 very well in 20/21 a goal and an assist in the first 3 games. Can play through the middle or wide right and both footed. Only seen snippets of him so this is again a pick from stats and highlights but don't be fooled by the myth thst I watch a lot of football anyway as I don't. My endless suggestions are wild and anyone can do it, just got to have a passion and flair for it.

Fiete Arp from Bayern, I think this kid could be better than Haland but hopefully Bayern don't and let us have him for £10m and then Brendan gets hold of him and turns him in to a monster. Got that nice blend of being devastating at youth level, then started to get a few games at first team and done OK but nothing special and hope they would therefore sell him. 

Mohammed Daramy from Copenhagen, saw him vs Man Utd in the Europa League a few months ago and ticked all my boxes, screams FLAIR. I think his best position will be up front but is seen as a winger currently, throw the full £15m at them Jon and demand a yes like Don Logan did in Sexy Beast. DO THE JOB

1 minute ago, dooflip said:

Where can we find this list?

see above

• Thanks 1