Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

10pm how did you manage?

Out from 12pm to 10pm, at which point hundreds were leaving the boozers and trying to get taxis, which naturally meant drunkish lads arguing and some lairy business:facepalm: Plenty of people out were going back to someones house for a few more drinks before calling it a night.

Don't think I'll be going out properly again for a couple of months, it's just not the same, but better than nothing I guess.

I'm gonna knock the drinking out on the head for a bit. The lockdown and subsequent opening have seen an uptick of young lads using the pubs - perhaps its representative of a freedom they didn't realise they had or something - and the 18 - 21 year olds are largely unpleasant to be around in finding. 

Young lads will be young lads but this demographic, at the minute, are hostile and gobby. 

Might just be the local ones but whatever. I'm too tired to be brawling in the streets. 

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

I'm gonna knock the drinking out on the head for a bit. The lockdown and subsequent opening have seen an uptick of young lads using the pubs - perhaps its representative of a freedom they didn't realise they had or something - and the 18 - 21 year olds are largely unpleasant to be around in finding. 

Young lads will be young lads but this demographic, at the minute, are hostile and gobby. 

Might just be the local ones but whatever. I'm too tired to be brawling in the streets. 

Been rows pretty much every weekend in town since the pubs reopened. People are drinking themselves into oblivion and then trouble is ensuring.

On 26/09/2020 at 23:09, Paninistickers said:

Saw four consecutive groups of paralytic middle aged scum rolling out of the railway in Glenfield at 10pm. And I do mean paralytic.. Legless. 

If only this virus could select and destroy the underclass

Abahahahah did they actually roll out as well? Classic glenny scumbags no doubt

[/irony]

In my local they now ring the bar bell at 9pm to let us know we have an hour left. Then it's rung again at 9:15 for last orders. Finally, it's rung for the 3rd time at 9:35 to give 25 mins to finish drinks and leave before 10. The pub has to be empty by 10. Feels odd but them's the rules now, I guess.