Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

10pm how did you manage?

I'm in my mid 30s and selfishly loving the 10pm curfew in all honesty. Went out for food and a load of pints with friends, in bed by 11 with little to no hangover now.

Reckon some other measure will sadly be brought in by next weekend when they realise people will start earlier and there will be more carnage by early evening.

Edited by Nalis

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Original content only mate :thumbup:. None of that repetitive shite in the joke thread!! 

Sorry lol

I've just seen it about 15 times already this morning on WhatsApp or Facebook.

It’s like these people who are frequenting the establishments, would prefer it if they weren’t allowed at all. 
The idea is I imagine, that the longer we drink, the more we lose our inhibitions and stop washing hands, social distancing and wearing masks. So the curfew could possibly attribute to reduced infections if respected but people will just go to the pub earlier and still get wànkered and we will end up with the pubs closing (some will probably never reopen).

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 2

Guest Harrydc

I think it's bloody pathetic. I thought I'd give it a try, attempted to get in to 3 different wetherspoons and they were all 'full'. Eventually got in to a pub, temperature checked, made to download the track and trace app, made to download an app to order drinks. Then everyone is forced to leave at 10pm. And by that, I mean everyone in the city. Got public transport home after and it was packed. Waste of time. 

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

People have to already understand this. I'm sure of it. They can't honestly be stupid enough to think that the government believe covid magically disappears after 10. Just has to be a shit joke. 

Also don't get why anyone is complaining about it. As far as restrictions brought back in go this is a decent one to try. Even it is lowers the whole R rate a little, it's lowering it without any major disruptions, which has to be a positive.

I don't like the whole trial and error crap way of doing things either, but that's what every country is doing trying to find a balance. :mellow:

Some believe it, others use it to suit their agenda I think. 
It will not be so lovely in lockdown a second time, nights drawing in, cold and wet, industries will collapse, jobs lost, livelihoods destroyed. We need to be very careful about the choices we make right now as citizens, because we will be the ones who it affects if we don’t take some responsibility.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

People have to already understand this. I'm sure of it. They can't honestly be stupid enough to think that the government believe covid magically disappears after 10. Just has to be a shit joke

Precisely this. Calm down. 

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

People have to already understand this. I'm sure of it. They can't honestly be stupid enough to think that the government believe covid magically disappears after 10. Just has to be a shit joke. 

Also don't get why anyone is complaining about it. As far as restrictions brought back in go this is a decent one to try. Even if it lowers the whole R rate a little, it's lowering it without any major disruptions, which has to be a positive.

I don't like the whole trial and error crap way of doing things either, but that's what every country is doing trying to find a balance. :mellow:

But We in Germany are briiliant though, even our mistakes and errors are efficient and well ran,....annnndd punctual. !!!

Our humour witty sars-casm as covid surrounded,it cant escape..!! :banana:

Edited by fuchsntf

Guest Harrydc
1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Saw four consecutive groups of paralytic middle aged scum rolling out of the railway in Glenfield at 10pm. And I do mean paralytic.. Legless. 

If only this virus could select and destroy the underclass

The underclass? Because they had a little too much to drink. And you want the virus to destroy them? Get a grip. 

7 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Saw four consecutive groups of paralytic middle aged scum rolling out of the railway in Glenfield at 10pm. And I do mean paralytic.. Legless. 

If only this virus could select and destroy the underclass

You'll love this video then...