Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Foxes Trust Oppose the Project Big Picture Power Grab

9 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

We have expressed our opposition to the proposal, but also published this article to increase awareness of the Football Supporters Association and the "Big 6" Fans Groups speaking as one voice to condemn the proposal

https://foxestrust.co.uk/8477/foxes-trust-oppose-the-project-big-picture-power-grab

Do you honestly need a new thread for every post you make?

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Why does the foxes trust seem to get so much hassle from people?

It seems most of what they say is pro fan, and pro Leicester.

I think it's because they give out the impression that they are the mouthpiece for all LCFC fans, which is not the case, even though I'm pretty sure that their heart and loyalty is in the right place.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

We have expressed our opposition to the proposal, but also published this article to increase awareness of the Football Supporters Association and the "Big 6" Fans Groups speaking as one voice to condemn the proposal

https://foxestrust.co.uk/8477/foxes-trust-oppose-the-project-big-picture-power-grab

It's disappointing that there's still no official statement from Ginetta. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I think it's because they give out the impression that they are the mouthpiece for all LCFC fans, which is not the case, even though I'm pretty sure that their heart and loyalty is in the right place.

Where have they ever stated to speak on behalf of anyone other than their members lol

• Like 3

We totally agree with all the elements detailed in the Union FS statement, so 2 fans groups certainly speaking on behalf of their members and on this topic we do believe the vast majority of LCFC fans

Would be interested to know why any posters don't agree with the Foxes Trust & Union FS on this topic ?

20 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Why does the foxes trust seem to get so much hassle from people?

It seems most of what they say is pro fan, and pro Leicester.

18 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Where have they ever stated to speak on behalf of anyone other than their members lol

You're not wrong Sol. I was answering the question from Oz as to what might be the reason for the @Foxes_Trust getting hassle from some people.

Edited by Blue Fox 72